What's new

Sushma Swaraj's UN Speech 'Arrogant' But Pak Has Terrorism: Chinese Media

I think Indians need an English lesson to get me even started on this.

Anyhow here is China just stating that Pakistan has terrorism issues because of Indian involvement and the Indian ISIS factories along with a record of bigotry and hypocrisy.

if smart enough, India should befriend China and respect Pakistan, preventing disputes from spilling over.

Is it that hard to understand whats written in that sentence?

Only take away from this UNGA is one word " terror matta"

Is it that hard to understand whats written in that sentence?

They are just a mob.

always looking for some sort of slogan to play the role of Saaso Maa.

Typical culture which thrives on confusion and bigotry.

Let them be.

Why mods allow such shitty and low IQ propaganda, maybe to expose how desperate sanghi are about Pakistan China ties.

Chinese government. :lol:

They really need to make up their minds rather than telling their bots to say something else on the net and do something completely different in real life. :D

Chinese government. :lol:

They really need to make up their minds rather than telling their bots to say something else on the net and do something completely different in real life. :D

They are saying that it's actually India that is creating terror in Pakistan. I agree as India is hell bent on destroying Pakistan to create another British India. That is correct, India today is a continuation of British India as India ape everything British.

On top of it all, India is dangerous for women. India is not safe for any women, especially foreign women.

Back
Top Bottom