What's new

Survival Prepper section ?

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am appealing to the forum modz if it is okay to have a survival prepper section.
As you know the world is out of control wars, starvation, anarchy, invasions, droughts, weather climate issue etc.

As you know Pakistan is at front line fighting terror plus it has a neighbor enemy threat and others.
Plus Muslim countries are target, isnt it time we got prepared for the worst.

Some prepper item can help us survive if SHTF, here are some examples:

1. Radios - could be cb radio or uhf/vhf radio - baofeng is good cheap radio which is quite rugged and comes with many accessorizes.

2. water filter - LifeStraw Personal Water Filter is good and has won awards and is cheap to buy off ebay.

3. some tough boots and warm clothes and socks. - under garment or long johns are great and they do keep you warm i have a USA air force under garment an that does keep me warm.

4. electricity generator - these are now cheap off ebay for about 200 pounds to 2000. You can get decent one for 250 pounds does it all.

5. solar panels one for 50 pounds and can at least run radio and light bulb.

I leave it here for nods to decide. Thank You

6- Tent
7- Axe
8- cutlery and pots
9- seeds so that you can grow vegetables
10- Some goats and a few hens can also be taken along.

Don't take it seriously BTW.

No dooms day here.

Plenty of open land, lot of ostriches, cattle for fresh milk :)

I am appealing to the forum modz if it is okay to have a survival prepper section.
As you know the world is out of control wars, starvation, anarchy, invasions, droughts, weather climate issue etc.

As you know Pakistan is at front line fighting terror plus it has a neighbor enemy threat and others.
Plus Muslim countries are target, isnt it time we got prepared for the worst.

Some prepper item can help us survive if SHTF, here are some examples:

1. Radios - could be cb radio or uhf/vhf radio - baofeng is good cheap radio which is quite rugged and comes with many accessorizes.

2. water filter - LifeStraw Personal Water Filter is good and has won awards and is cheap to buy off ebay.

3. some tough boots and warm clothes and socks. - under garment or long johns are great and they do keep you warm i have a USA air force under garment an that does keep me warm.

4. electricity generator - these are now cheap off ebay for about 200 pounds to 2000. You can get decent one for 250 pounds does it all.

5. solar panels one for 50 pounds and can at least run radio and light bulb.

I leave it here for nods to decide. Thank You

why am I Not surprised?
@AZADPAKISTAN2009 tax him

posted this in 2015 get a reply in 2019

i am giving You your rightful attention.

i also know You personally believe we live in times of Dajjal and You are quite a rampant Muslim. so i am giving You your Rights.

you can invest in such survivalist Housing Scheme. You can be modern Moses.

i am giving You your rightful attention.

i also know You personally believe we live in times of Dajjal and You are quite a rampant Muslim. so i am giving You your Rights.

you can invest in such survivalist Housing Scheme. You can be modern Moses.

nah i just dont have the money too poor. maybe you as troll might have bucket of gold for me.

143903-fe1a1b3a5a78608590639f8fac79f7ed-1546094043-server.png

nah i just dont have the money too poor. maybe you as troll might have bucket of gold for me.

143903-fe1a1b3a5a78608590639f8fac79f7ed-1546094043-server.png

money should be least of your concern right now if You walk the Talk.

why do all survivalist dream of comfort survival? How selfish can humans get?

money should be least of your concern right now if You walk the Talk.

why do all survivalist dream of comfort survival? How selfish can humans get?

you troll you still need some money to buy land and build community.

Public of Pakistan required first Aid because criminals are freed & gov [emoji99]is sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom