What's new

countries should get prepared for nuclear war

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There is potential for this, Russia vs NATO thing going out of control and things are happening fast. Unlike the past this generation of west is blood thirsty for war and also talk of assassinating putin.

I think countries around the world should, at least have radio broadcast and TV channel, dedicated to educating the public what to do?
for e.g buy radios vhf uhf etc, food with log shelf life, medicines, gold, batteries, generators, solar, warm clothes preferably military grade, guns and so on.

Pakistan should do this with partnership with neighbors like iran, afghanistan, china etc.

e.g buy radios vhf uhf etc, food with log shelf life, medicines, gold, batteries, generators, solar, warm clothes preferably military grade, guns and so on

Arey bhai i dont have resources to buy all these. Who is going to give me guns and military grade clothes. If anyone found out im thinking to buy these things i will lose my head dont want to be 82 person. I would prefer to go out immediately. Who would want to live in post apocalyptic world

There is potential for this, Russia vs NATO thing going out of control and things are happening fast. Unlike the past this generation of west is blood thirsty for war and also talk of assassinating putin.

I think countries around the world should, at least have radio broadcast and TV channel, dedicated to educating the public what to do?
for e.g buy radios vhf uhf etc, food with log shelf life, medicines, gold, batteries, generators, solar, warm clothes preferably military grade, guns and so on.

Pakistan should do this with partnership with neighbors like iran, afghanistan, china etc.
The cabal controls both sides.

It's the great reset. Pandemic, World War and economic collapse.

Earth inhabitated by only 500 million human beings.

Georgia Guidestones mention the figure.

You will own nothing. You will have no privacy. You will be happy. Great reset.

Chips implanted in your body will control your behaviour. Transhumanism.

I am fully vaccinated. So no worries.

Arey bhai i dont have resources to buy all these. Who is going to give me guns and military grade clothes. If anyone found out im thinking to buy these things i will lose my head dont want to be 82 person. I would prefer to go out immediately. Who would want to live in post apocalyptic world

pakistan is heaven for cheap guns it just us oversea paks get ripped off. you can buy military clothes it does need to be original it can just be combat pants etc. radios you can buy two for 35 to 40 quid. water filter you buy ok one for about 15 quid. come on pakistanis r doing better than overseas who cry everyday breaking their backs n taxes.

control both sides - you are talking bout henry kissinger.

Its almost as if history just keeps repeating itself.

The good thing is Pakistan is now nuclear so whatever happens it will have a presence in the aftermath. For the non nuclear countries, prepare to be invaded for the resource grab.

I think the middle east will be feeling the most vulnerable, if it scales up then they will have to give up their oilfields to the west or lose their security, do they even have a nuclear umbrella if they refuse?

Pakistan should definitely try to raise a 1 million army and deploy to saudi and the gulf states along with 20 warheads and offer them protection so they can make independent decisions.

Last edited:
control both sides - you are talking bout henry kissinger.
images (9).jpeg

No good guys. Both opposing sides are controlled by the same entity.

If you want to know more. Let me know

View attachment 823776
No good guys. Both opposing sides are controlled by the same entity.

If you want to know more. Let me know

yara i know i read about them so many times n for very long time. they strange dajjalic ppl. he has this auntie who studies parasites in insects, it just weird this family are parasites and even when they do good things you can see the curse in their thoughts or doings.

benard baruch was their agent in usa controling presidents now its kissinger.

yara i know i read about them so many times n for very long time. they strange dajjalic ppl. he has this auntie who studies parasites in insects, it just weird this family are parasites and even when they do good things you can see the curse in their thoughts or doings.

benard baruch was their agent in usa controling presidents now its kissinger.

Watch the whole series

I say bring back Musharraf. Let him handle India. let's play nuclear war games.

We are black out in Europe when it comes to Russia side of news. So no idea about true nature of events.

buy water filter, buy gas mask, flashlight, solar radio,gun, gorse, motorbike, etc if it goes nuclear you bet india will also use the opportunity to attack pak.

Back
Top Bottom