What's new

Surprise - Many Chinese provinces already high-income/1st Wor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is because these white monkeys want to lay a claim to everything done so far in the World. So, if ancient India had high culture and achievements, it must be because India was peopled by whites at that time, never mind that their cousins back in Europe were talking grunt-grunt and eating raw meat in caves.

Yeah we're all aware of their MO, just ignore/report him. Replying back will not only derail the thread it adds fuel to the fire and for what purpose, its not gonna change his mind. In fact opening a purpose topic will capture all this genetic debate unto something proper in case someone wants to reference it next time.

White Monkey is still dishing out disgraced "hypothesis" when evidence of genetic studies have shown India is the cradle of civilization. :lol:

But looking at the desperate need of this white monkey to feel good about himself I think we should let him take credit on behalf of India Even people with massive inferiority complex, low IQ and bad education need our Pity. :angel:

India is the cradle of feces from across the planet.

The current consensus is that the Kurgan hypothesis is correct. All other theories differ in some detail, yet they all posit that the Australoid brownskins were displaced.

It's been quite a bit of repetitive mumbo-jumbo from you and your Australoid friend. The current consensus is that the "Out of India" theory is a ploy by Hindu nationalists to make them feel better for having stolen a peoples culture and claimed it for their own.

Yet, you continue to post the exact same theories that have already been invalidated and considered to be outright wrong.

For the fourth time:

A number of fringe hypotheses also exist, e.g.:

the Armenian hypothesis (proposed in the context of Glottalic theory), with a homeland in Armenia in the 4th millennium BCE (excluding the Anatolian branch);

a 6th millennium BCE or later origin in Northern Europe, according to Lothar Kilian's and, especially, Marek Zvelebil's[3] models of a broader homeland;

Koenraad Elst's Out of India theory (often championed by Hindu nationalists), with a homeland in India in the 6th millennium BCE;

The Paleolithic Continuity Theory, with an origin before the 10th millennium BCE.

Yeah we're all aware of their MO, just ignore/report him. Replying back will not only derail the thread it adds fuel to the fire and for what purpose, its not gonna change his mind. In fact opening a purpose topic will capture all this genetic debate unto something proper in case someone wants to reference it next time.

Change my mind on what?

Why should I ignore the opinion of almost 100% of scientists, which say that India in fact did not create Europe? You idiots are really quite bizarre. You are so dumb that you actually believe the words that come out of your mouth.

Look at India, the "cradle of civilization" as your friends call it.

Look at Europe and European-descended countries. We are NOT descended from them, nor them descended from us.

The Kurgan hypothesis is the most widely held theory in existence today, simply because it is the one that holds true to the scrutiny of scientists across the world.

It's not me that's ignoring the facts, it's you and your Hindu friends.

Of course he is a 50 cent propaganda soldier..........but even then he forgot to do his homework :lol:

He has helped us tell the world that Civilization started with India. I think for that we need to thank him :devil:

Isn't it quite a contradiction that the "starters of civilization" are currently the poorest, smelliest, lowest intelligence people on the planet? That they haven't invented a single thing in the last 2,000 years, and in fact not even before that?

Nope, not for an Indian mind.

Food for thought for the White Monkey, provided he understands a word of it.

Isn't it funny that, like a parrot, you continue to spew the same refuted nonsense, even after being shown the door?

I'll put this into bullet-points so that small brain of yours doesn't get confused for the thousandth time.

1: The current scientific consensus is that the Kurgan hypothesis is correct

2: If not, there are three other theories that hold scientific validity. They all consist of an invasion into North India some 4,000 years ago.

3: The copy-pasted historical revisionist study that you posted has already been refuted. These theories basically posit that Indians are the ancestors of Europeans, which is so hilarious that few scientists even give this the credibility of a response. You are basically theorizing that every single discovery and invention in the world is descended from Indians, because us Europeans came from India to Europe as early as 2,000 BC

Anyone who takes such nonsense seriously is not only a fool, but an Indian as well. You deserve the country you have; India's intellectual limit is providing pseudo-scientific theories on the creation of all cultural and technological advancements, and then somehow linking India with them, consequently concluding in attributing said advancements to India.

This is the hallmark of a nation that doesn't even have the credibility required to posit a theory without everyone being equally suspicious as to your intentions.

India is the cradle of feces from across the planet.

The current consensus is that the Kurgan hypothesis is correct. All other theories differ in some detail, yet they all posit that the Australoid brownskins were displaced.

It's been quite a bit of repetitive mumbo-jumbo from you and your Australoid friend. The current consensus is that the "Out of India" theory is a ploy by Hindu nationalists to make them feel better for having stolen a peoples culture and claimed it for their own.

Yet, you continue to post the exact same theories that have already been invalidated and considered to be outright wrong.

For the fourth time:

Change my mind on what?

Why should I ignore the opinion of almost 100% of scientists, which say that India in fact did not create Europe? You idiots are really quite bizarre. You are so dumb that you actually believe the words that come out of your mouth.

Look at India, the "cradle of civilization" as your friends call it.

Look at Europe and European-descended countries. We are NOT descended from them, nor them descended from us.

The Kurgan hypothesis is the most widely held theory in existence today, simply because it is the one that holds true to the scrutiny of scientists across the world.

It's not me that's ignoring the facts, it's you and your Hindu friends.

First of all I don't care where the cradle of civilization came from, half the time I don't even know why you bumbling baboons are discussing something that's not even related to the topic from the last 3 -4 pages. That's all

Keep to the F*cking topic, I don't give a crap if you descended from some monkeys left nut

I would have stayed non-personal had you not come in and assumed I was anyone's side when I'm just trying to get this topic back on track like it should

First of all I don't care where the cradle of civilization came from, half the time I don't even know why you bumbling baboons are discussing something that's not even related to the topic from the last 3 -4 pages. That's all

Keep to the F*cking topic, I don't give a crap if you descended from some monkeys left nut

I would have stayed non-personal had you not come in and assumed I was anyone's side when I'm just trying to get this topic back on track like it should

I created the thread. I am responding to people that post on my thread.

Capiche?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom