What's new

Surge of coronavirus lies by adversaries seeking to blame U.S. floods web

show me data who eat those food?
snake, some people drink liquor with snake, Chinese medicine.

bat, cat, no one. maybe you can find a few among 140000000000 people, but literally no one.

dogs, there are many countries eat dogs, what's wrong with it? European eat dogs as well back in Middle Ages. Indian has custom not eating cow, Muslim has custom not eat p!gs, what's wrong with cows, and p!gs? why Chinese and Koreans, and many other countries can NOT eat dog? why dog is superior than cow and p!g?

I agree, wild animal should be forbidden to eat. domesticated animals depends.
Chinese version of hot dogs?:-

Chinese version of hot dogs?:-

All fake China never lies.

Chinese don't eat bats. Unless they are in other countries where have tradition of eating bats.

Just like they don't eat dogs, CCP troll.

So you mean all those videos from Wuhan animal market and Chinese speaking people eating all kind of animals...are fake?.... It's like looking at the mirror and saying , " It's not me".

Don't you know it all fake Western propaganda, and I'm a CIA agent.

So you mean all those videos from Wuhan animal market and Chinese speaking people eating all kind of animals...are fake?.... It's like looking at the mirror and saying , " It's not me".
The girl was eating bat. Do you know where she was? She was in a Pacific island country. She was eating a local traditional food.
Chinese do eat dog. Dog is safe food. If dog is dangerous, it will infect human no matter you eat it or hug it.

I want to say it again. Wuhan water market is not the origin of the virus.

I'm still waiting for USA to investigate and releasing test results whatever USA people who die because of flu is not because of coronavirus.

There's no measurement against people's prejudice unless USA says the truth with evidence.

Trying to fight rumors with another measurement without conducting tests and releasing evidence...

It's just proof that the rumors perhaps is right.

I need an explanation about the origin of the coronavirus group A.

In the land of democracy, free speech, and free press...

All the media narratives are too politized with no respect at all to science.

When the meaning of freedom has been twisted to be free to lie, cheat, and cover-up.

It's falling.

The girl was eating bat. Do you know where she was? She was in a Pacific island country. She was eating a local traditional food.
Chinese do eat dog. Dog is safe food. If dog is dangerous, it will infect human no matter you eat it or hug it.

I want to say it again. Wuhan water market is not the origin of the virus.

I have seen numerous videos not just that of girl. I saw a Chinese man ripping off a live frog with his mouth....other Chinese eating snakes, cats....I can't explain more.

Wuhan is not the origin of the virus? on what basis are you saying so? Whole world knows it.

The Chinese are idiots. They don't realize that the whole world understands what they are trying to do and this behavior is making them look even worse.

China is exposing the notorious Fort Detrick biowarfare lab in the US. People are starting to research this topic instead of blindly believing the white man like you Indians are world famous for.

Back
Top Bottom