What's new

Surface-to-surface missile Agni-II test-fired

Was just a "batch sample QAQC test".
Which clauses of the ISO regime were used? :)

Im not sure what you are implying however I think it was a routine trial to make sure that it works as advertised with different samples.. of course it can be called a test but I wanted to point out that I think there was nothing new to test as it was carried out by SFC..

I do not think that a change in the missile's construction

You can always correct me, will be glad :P

Just for point of noting the facts.. distance between Hanoi and Beijing is 2325 Km; well withing the range of Agni-II if launched from Hanoi.

Distance between Beijing china and Hanoi vietnam

I don't India will sell Agni-II directly to Vietnam any time soon (MTCR etc; even though India isn't legally restricted by MTCR).

But the point is Vietnam can keep china in it's place, if they develop or acquire an Agni-II type of missile.

Who know Vietnam may very well develop such a missile in view of how the ***** developed their missiles tech with generous Chinese tech

ITR_1173.jpg

ITR_1176.jpg

ITR_3211.jpg

LIVEFIST

^^^nice
its rail launched...
somehow both stages looks sleek ( may be due to maroon colour of AGNI 2 AT )
i wonder if this missile has both stages made up of composite motor ? though it has that welding connectors

Even last test of Brahmos was claimed to be success but later the reports say its failure because of indigenous systems , these Indians hide failures always and they wont expose unless success of next test .

Even last test of Brahmos was claimed to be success but later the reports say its failure because of indigenous systems , these Indians hide failures always and they wont expose unless success of next test .

The deal is as long as you dont have any proof to claim an experiment is a failure,it remains a success, and to rest of your post:jester:

Back
Top Bottom