What's new

Supreme Court Rejects Applications Regarding Prime Minister’s Disqualification!

WifeForgot.jpg

Are you sane?
You really think lying about the Chief of Army Staff is a trivial issue?
Pakistani politicians constantly accuse the Army of meddling in politics; you really can't see the damage done when the PM lies and tells people that he didn't invite the Chief of Army Staff to get involved?

Considering the major issues plaguing this country, a prime minister lying about the involvement of the Chief of army staff in a matter of negotiations is a trivial issue.... the moment imran went to the court with this i knew that this wont hold any waters and imran was seriously grabbing on straws.

The real question is was imran and his supporters actually sane, when they were thinking the prime minister would get disqualified based on this. If they were then they need a reality check and realize that kicking PM out on this crucial stage on such small issues would only make things worse. I am sure if situation was reverse then his supporters would have been calling justice served and its a small matter.

Array ais nawaz shareef ne judges ko b khareed lia phele he baqi dunya khareedi hoi thi ais ne!

wait sometime when these SOLD OUT JUDGES give decision in favor of pti these judges will be the best of human kind even seen before!

Considering the major issues plaguing this country, a prime minister lying about the involvement of the Chief of army staff in a matter of negotiations is a trivial issue.... the moment imran went to the court with this i knew that this wont hold any waters and imran was seriously grabbing on straws.

The real question is was imran and his supporters actually sane, when they were thinking the prime minister would get disqualified based on this. If they were then they need a reality check and realize that kicking PM out on this crucial stage on such small issues would only make things worse. I am sure if situation was reverse then his supporters would have been calling justice served and its a small matter.

The issues that the country faces have to do with the corruption and incompetence of the people in power. One aspect of that corruption is lying. We can't tolerate dishonesty in our politicians, or nothing will get better in the country.

We see a Prime Minister lying on a politically sensitive matter like this, accusing the Chief of Army Staff of meddling in politics. Now we need to take a zero-tolerance attitude to this.

I can't believe I have to explain such simple things to people. No wonder Pakistani politics is such a mess; people haven't got the most basic things right.

The issues that the country faces have to do with the corruption and incompetence of the people in power. One aspect of that corruption is lying. We can't tolerate dishonesty in our politicians, or nothing will get better in the country.

We see a Prime Minister lying on a politically sensitive matter like this, accusing the Chief of Army Staff of meddling in politics. Now we need to take a zero-tolerance attitude to this.

I can't believe I have to explain such simple things to people. No wonder Pakistani politics is such a mess; people haven't got the most basic things right.

The country faces many issues and its main core issues have been terrorism, lack of energy,inflation and corruption but the fact of the matter is that in front of such issues when you have a huge party outside the parliament house destabilizing economy, putting the country at a halt and actually putting the security of the capital at risk ( which puts the main focus of zarb-e-azb off), such a small matter of lying is overseen.

You need to wake up and see pakistan politics. We are stuck in much bigger problems, Problems like bad image of the country, terrorism, lack of foreign investment, rising inflations and ofcourse corruption as well and at such a sensitive times when our democratic self has only started to move, do you really think the courts would make the decision of disqualifying a 2/3 majority PM? In such a dire time when pakistan requires stability more than anything else, do you actually believe that on such a small matter the courts would happily create disturbances in an already dustrubed country by removing the pm.

People know this. Do not believe yourself to be some scholar, teaching the people. The people are aware of reality and the crucial stage the country is going on and how important it is for us to remain stable. Pakistan politics is such a mess bcz the generals of past barely allowed democracy to grow. Do you know at what stage of democracy we are at compared to india.

We are at the stage of of indians 1957 election. The second election!

The country faces many issues and its main core issues have been terrorism, lack of energy,inflation and corruption but the fact of the matter is that in front of such issues when you have a huge party outside the parliament house destabilizing economy, putting the country at a halt and actually putting the security of the capital at risk ( which puts the main focus of zarb-e-azb off), such a small matter of lying is overseen.

You need to wake up and see pakistan politics. We are stuck in much bigger problems, Problems like bad image of the country, terrorism, lack of foreign investment, rising inflations and ofcourse corruption as well and at such a sensitive times when our democratic self has only started to move, do you really think the courts would make the decision of disqualifying a 2/3 majority PM? In such a dire time when pakistan requires stability more than anything else, do you actually believe that on such a small matter the courts would happily create disturbances in an already dustrubed country by removing the pm.

People know this. Do not believe yourself to be some scholar, teaching the people. The people are aware of reality and the crucial stage the country is going on and how important it is for us to remain stable. Pakistan politics is such a mess bcz the generals of past barely allowed democracy to grow. Do you know at what stage of democracy we are at compared to india.

We are at the stage of of indians 1957 election. The second election!

Lying is not a small matter. :rolleyes1: When someone lies, we can't fully trust what they say again. Trustworthiness and honesty are crucially important attributes of people who hold important positions -- and the PM has the most important position of all.

None of the problems of Pakistan will be fixed if the leaders are not trustworthy and honest. And the only way to have even a chance of getting leaders who are trustworthy and honest is to ruthlessly weed out people who have proved their dishonesty by publically spreading falsehood, as our PM has done.

This is why our Constitution requires people to be "sadiq" and "ameen". Once someone verifiably lies, he loses the rank of being "sadiq" and "ameen". In my life, I know people who never lie, no matter what; clearly, the dishonest PM is not one of them!

These are important positions -- let's have some higher standards for our leaders, and we will see them do better things for the rest of the problems.

Once again, I can't believe I actually have to explain this stuff.

Lying is not a small matter. :rolleyes1: When someone lies, we can't fully trust what they say again. Trustworthiness and honesty are crucially important attributes of people who hold important positions -- and the PM has the most important position of all.

None of the problems of Pakistan will be fixed if the leaders are not trustworthy and honest. And the only way to have even a chance of getting leaders who are trustworthy and honest is to ruthlessly weed out people who have proved their dishonesty by publically spreading falsehood, as our PM has done.

This is why our Constitution requires people to be "sadiq" and "ameen". Once someone verifiably lies, he loses the rank of being "sadiq" and "ameen". In my life, I know people who never lie, no matter what; clearly, the dishonest PM is not one of them!

These are important positions -- let's have some higher standards for our leaders, and we will see them do better things for the rest of the problems.

Once again, I can't believe I actually have to explain this stuff.

And who will we chose then. I have seen every politician lie. From Imran khan to nawaz sharif. They all lie and they all lie for their personal benefits. they become hypocritical when they want something and need something. Without a doubt we are not spoilt for choices but if we start weeding them all out then no part currently deserves to be in power and one would be forced to create a completely new party and that is just not available.
People are realistic and realize that they have to make do with what they have to create political stability in the country and hope that as the wheel of democracy continues. Its not a fairy tale here. We have bigger matters to concern with rather than fixating on smaller issues.

If its a bigger issue in your eyes then so be it but its not in many's eyes as they know that there exists no politician currently that is sadiq and ameen. They have only the choices of choosing who is less corrupt and allowing an untested system in pakistan to run its course and create stability.

This is the most basic of not only pak politics but every politics all over the world.

And who will we chose then. I have seen every politician lie. From Imran khan to nawaz sharif. They all lie and they all lie for their personal benefits. they become hypocritical when they want something and need something. Without a doubt we are not spoilt for choices but if we start weeding them all out then no part currently deserves to be in power and one would be forced to create a completely new party and that is just not available.
People are realistic and realize that they have to make do with what they have to create political stability in the country and hope that as the wheel of democracy continues. Its not a fairy tale here. We have bigger matters to concern with rather than fixating on smaller issues.

If its a bigger issue in your eyes then so be it but its not in many's eyes as they know that there exists no politician currently that is sadiq and ameen. They have only the choices of choosing who is less corrupt and allowing an untested system in pakistan to run its course and create stability.

Yes, we have to choose who is less corrupt. That's why we weed people out when we have publically verifiable evidence of their lying. That disqualifies them from being considered sadiq and ameen. Without such evidence, we can give them the benefit of the doubt

Please show me some evidence that Imran Khan has lied, evidence that is as clear as the publically verifiable evidence presented for the Supreme Court in the case of Nawaz Sharif.

Also, I have not found any evidence that Dr. Qadri has lied; the accusations people make against him are easily refuted.

Yes, we have to choose who is less corrupt. That's why we weed people out when we have publically verifiable evidence of their lying. That disqualifies them from being considered sadiq and ameen. Without such evidence, we can give them the benefit of the doubt

Please show me some evidence that Imran Khan has lied, evidence that is as clear as the publically verifiable evidence presented for the Supreme Court in the case of Nawaz Sharif.

Also, I have not found any evidence that Dr. Qadri has lied; the accusations people make against him are easily refuted.

what form of evidence will actually make you believe? during the dharnas when the chinese president canceled the visit, he openly stated that they were never going to visit but the chinese president himself gave confirmation that they decided to cancel the visit. I have followed his career for a while and have seen him not only lie but show hypocrisy but I ignored them as i believe it to be the basis of politics and without them you cant survive in politics especially in pak politics. You have to tell lies to keep the public in check and you have to support those that you once criticized to move forward.

When you run in politics there are different forms of lies. when you give people hope and tell them that you will leave till reforms and then leave without reforms while giving people false hopes. when you tell a hopeful group of people to not let them leave the parliament yet station them in only 2 exits and leave the other exit and then tell them that let them leave as we will hunt them down Its on your own perception.. I believe imran to be an accuser and one who turns from his words although i dont question the fact that he wants to do good for pakistan but his foolishness and false accusation that hold no bases turn me off.

what form of evidence will actually make you believe? during the dharnas when the chinese president canceled the visit, he openly stated that they were never going to visit but the chinese president himself gave confirmation that they decided to cancel the visit.

I will accept the same form of evidence that was given to the Supreme Court. Nawaz Sharif stated that the Chief of Army Staff wanted to act as a mediator in the dispute, and stated that he hadn't invited General Raheel to play this role. Nawaz must have known who first proposed the idea of Raheel Sharif being mediator in a significant matter like this. Since we know from several other sources that the General thought he had been invited by Nawaz, we know Nawaz is lying here.

The case of the visit from the Chinese delegation is very different, because it is not at all clear that Imran knowingly said something false. He was just misled, it seems, the way many of us were. We can easily explain what he said without having to assume he lied.

Let me explain. A Chinese Foreign Office was asked about cancelling the trip of the Chinese President, and replied that since no trip had been arranged, there was no question of cancellation. That was the report which led myself and many others to think that there was no trip being planned. If Imran based himself on this report, as is quite likely, it is understandable that he claimed what he did, and this is not necessarily a case of deliberate falsehood. Later on, other reports from the Chinese suggested they had cancelled the trip,so there was some confusion in what the Chinese said. (This often happens with translations from another language and culture).

In the case of Nawaz, there is no plausible way to account for the evidence other than to say: Nawaz lied (deliberately said something false when he knew better).

In the case of Imran, we can plausibly explain what happened by saying that he was misled by one report (as many of us were). There is no proof here that Imran deliberately said something false when he knew better.

Proof against Nawaz; no proof against Imran.

Ticket is cheaper , & some times I have to go angel , paradise even twice a week?
But above all , minute by minute , bit by bit tindo is going to his hangings as I ever promised you?
Keep watching , that golden day if you wana join the party on the beach leme know , can send you the ticket?

That's more funnier ?

Yes i remember you "promised" me as if it is in your hands. two years gone and three more years you will fulfill your promise. I promise you one day you will die

Yes i remember you "promised" me as if it is in your hands. two years gone and three more years you will fulfill your promise. I promise you one day you will die
What kind of discussion is this? :D

What kind of discussion is this? :D

its about foretelling something that will eventually happens, he was using the word promise as if he will do it. So I told him something that will happen for sure, like NS will eventually leave PM house

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom