What's new

Supreme Court Rejects Applications Regarding Prime Minister’s Disqualification!

I didnt even say IK has personal issue with Nawaz now that you bring it up, yes IK has personal issue with Nawaz. PPP corruption never bothered him, infact PPP corruption is beyond human imagination yet it doesnt bother IK.

you are nuts, bani gala house is not on donated land, its the hospital.
NS visiting him when he fell, thats the unwritten law I am talking about, IK wont do even if NS dies.
lets throw him dont and check. he saved 10000's of lives of pakistan. maaaaaaaay be he will surprise u too

PTI workers: SUPREME COURT HAS TAKEN MONEY FROM NAWAZ LOLLLZZZZZZZ

Bolly wood released film ungli But IK is still waiting for umpires ungli.

269538-ungli.jpg

The promotion poster also shows IK plans from A to Z. I donot IK is motivated by this are film producer is motivated by Ik.

Last edited:
lets throw him dont and check. he saved 10000's of lives of pakistan. maaaaaaaay be he will surprise u too

never expected a logical post from you

LOLZ :D. When Zardari became President of Pakistan, IK called for nation-wide protests against this criminal, yet only some 2000 people heard his call. Times changed :D Now both PPP and PTI are in opposition, yet PPP is only against PTI instead of opposing ruling PMLN! Ringing some bells? :D

LOLZ :D When IK came back from county cricket in UK, he wrote to Nawaz government that he owns no house in Pakistan, so he allotted that chunk of land for this elitist Khan back in the 90's. Although IK did purchase that parcel of land legally, it was still on safarish and favoritism by Shareef royal family! :D

that was not the bani gala plot, beside it was not a donation!! that was a gift from Pakistan not NS

Its Pakistani courts. What did you expect? That's why we need Tehreek Insaf to fix Pakistani justice system that is run by crooks!
--
No.. court is right..
you cant blame SC of pak as its very imp instituin on whihc pak stand on
the case of person accused your PM being lying in parliament..about Amry role in mediation in crisis..
so first question can it be proved with evidance ?
even if it is proved .. acts in parliament of pakistan by parliament come under criminal offence ?is lying is parliament or flase data repsentation is criminal offence as per pak criminal act?
(just to give example.. parliamenry MPs and MLs cant be arrest or charged for acts and speech inside legislative ... till it not serious like murder or somthing whihc never happned till now // motive of this to have free speech wihout fear of govt action )

then you should come home
Ticket is cheaper , & some times I have to go angel , paradise even twice a week?
But above all , minute by minute , bit by bit tindo is going to his hangings as I ever promised you?
Keep watching , that golden day if you wana join the party on the beach leme know , can send you the ticket?

That's more funnier ?

Back
Top Bottom