What's new

Supersonic BrahMos Russian-Indian Missile Upgraded to Be Launched From Fighters

Such ":omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:" defines how much confident you are...!
No factual material but butt flaming one liners...
Noob..I wasted my time..
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:lol as i thought you guys always trying to dodge cant even give simple answer to a simple question any logical or fact given by you no
rather then bluffing try to give facts and to answer the question and try not to dodge them again

and only reply if you have any logical explanation

there are only two countries have this tech USA and Pakistan as i told you first research about cruise missile then talk you indians have proved that you are the dumbest people in the world

What ? Are you really sure about this ?

height of stupidity russian made cruise missile which they themselves don't use is the best cruise missile by experts by whose experts indians
first research about cruise missiles then talk
Jf-17 is also not used by chinese...what is your take on that?? Anyways give me one practical use case for a 290 KM missile in terms of Russian threat perception...

Russia developed this missile but refuse to use it. They are sticking with their "inferior" originals. Shameless Indians claim that Russia is using it in Wikipedia. But once you read the whole thing, it's about Russia will eventually use it. The word "will" in this case is the key word. Such as it will never happen.

Ohh wise man, and also man with no country tell the prophecy. Where were you oh my lord all these days, finally you arrived to enlighten us with your wisdom.

You call everyone else shameless, but hide you are the biggest shameless person, you left your country you deserter. I live in my country and im proud of it.

Russia use it or not, how that affects you? no one ask you the origins of mankind, so unless your name is Google keep your wisdom with you.

Jf-17 is also not used by chinese...what is your take on that?? Anyways give me one practical use case for a 290 KM missile in terms of Russian threat perception...
1) jf-17 is a join production of china and pakistan started by pakistan (not china) it was meant to be for pakistan and its jf-17 project is like made by pakistan funded by china and why cause pakistan in 2002 willing to give access of gwadar to china first block of jf-17 was a low tech variant but the second and third block are competitively advance and strong compare to its price where china have other project like j-7,j-20,j-31 and those can give china an edge on air superiority over other nations

2) jf-17 is design as for pakistan doctrine

3) kh-55sm,3m-54klub,k-300p,kh-35,kh-59 here are some new russian subsonic cruise missiles as i told you there is a reason USA,RUSSIA not funding supersonic cruise missiles

as i know you people cant give single answer to my question

Today,India announced to increase Brahmos range upto 450 km(which in turn will be increased upto 600 km) and test it real soon.

1) jf-17 is a join production of china and pakistan started by pakistan (not china) it was meant to be for pakistan and its jf-17 project is like made by pakistan funded by china and why cause pakistan in 2002 willing to give access of gwadar to china first block of jf-17 was a low tech variant but the second and third block are competitively advance and strong compare to its price where china have other project like j-7,j-20,j-31 and those can give china an edge on air superiority over other nations

3) kh-55sm,3m-54klub,k-300p,kh-35,kh-59 here are some new russian subsonic cruise missiles as i told you there is a reason USA,RUSSIA not funding supersonic cruise missiles

Do you read before posting? this is Brahmos thread and not jf17.

Excellent post.

Can you please direct me to some official pages or leaked pics or any pics of the following:

1. Jigs used for assembly?
2. Jigs used for testing?
3. Presses used for the manufacturing or shaping of the surfaces?
4. Electrical sub systems manufactured in Pakistan?

So basically you are saying that JF-17 was started by Pakistan...China just joint produced it......and the reason they did that was because in return you would give them access to Gwadar in 2002....Ironically project was formally signed in 99 :lol:...With due respect...plz see if you can move to Mumbai...you will make a good bollywood script writer...:D

Anyways jokes apart had PAF a resource rich air-force JF-17 might have been a very different story but let's not digress...The fact that China is not inducting JF-17 is because this fighter plane doesn't bring in anything new to PLAAF...They already have better and more capable planes in their inventory....also their threat perception is way different than yours...Mind it this doesn't make JF-17 any less potent than what it is...

Issue is you may still get the above written logic however for some reason that logic will go for a toss when India and Russia comes into context...I wonder why :disagree:

Is this a straight answer by any means??
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/th...-hypersonic-zircon-cruise-missile-enter-15909
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-fires-new-1980mph-supersonic-9277022

Regardless...Indian strategists are fully bought into the concept of Brahmos and that's why you have seen/heard about how a missile which was primarily supposed to be anti-ship is being transformed into all three versions...If you believe Indian strategists are making a mistake then chill and relax...it is a good thing for you...no??

EDITv- Looks like your all weather friend also likes the word supersonic more than you...
http://nationalinterest.org/feature/chinas-yj-18-supersonic-anti-ship-cruise-missile-americas-13010

Back
Top Bottom