What's new

Superpower?India home to a quarter of the world’s hungry: GHI

Status
Not open for further replies.
India's fertility rate is in the range of 2-3 which is the same range as the world average. So unless you know the facts, please don't troll.

india's base is 2nd largest. the total head count is a very large no

You haventdone your HOMEWORK properly.
Did you even care to open the link that i had posted in my previous post???
In big bold letters it said " According to UNICEF".
Next time when you come back with your brick bats dont forget to do your HOMEWORK....lol

no need to as long as the link lacks in quality to the UN and ifpri reports

Yeahhhhhhh....the Stockholm syndrome!!! :azn:
Get over it asap.
do you actually know what stockholm syndrome really is?

We are benefiting from our population growth rate in the past decades and in that manner we can have better management of our resources

an indian demographic “dividend”? the cheating buzz word is not shining any more
Even your own people are not buying it

Whoa!!!
YES...I am from a FAILED COUNTRY ....which couldnot drill sense into its neighboring countries.:moil:

it is a failed state! You are at champions of so many uncivilized indices

I like that......every fool has a rainbow.:yahoo:...you proved it yet again.

that is a new twist of describing india forever!

International media???
International media in China???
You must be kidding right.
correction:
There's NO international media in China.All you have is beefed up National media.

you are cheating yourselves
no one will give a damn to your nasa's call center operation for Mars and the reasons for reporting it is because a very sick person is having a steak meal in a luxury restaurant BUT the meal wont cure the sick person's illness

Oops....then the so called FRUIT MEN are FOOLISH.........i pity them.:tdown:
then you are pitying yourselves

Are you already high early in the morning??? :coffee:

High in spirit for work and contribution to my organisation and Country. Oh yes!

What plethora of sight and feelings!!!!!8-)

My sense of triumphalism about country is not based on false presumptions.

I am proud of my country....we dont cheat....we dont say "HINDI- CHINI bhai bhai" and then back stab.

you are free to be proud of anything but as I said it is a great comedy when someone say they are so proud of the largest number hungry souls (on top of so many other undesirable things) in their own country.

(ps: you are also harbouring the champion of the promoters of self-destruction ...any other things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom