What's new

Superpower dreams interrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does no indian dare answer me:

no chinese person is "embracing democracy" and willing to fight and die for democracy

but millions of indians are embracing communism and willing to fight and die for communism.

i wonder whose system is going to collapse?
You are enriching few here with this embracing communism claim!

Even If few people, out of BILLION plus population really embrassing communism, then it shows the beauty and inclusiveness of democracy, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!

CAN CHINESE GIVE SIMMILER EXAMPLE?

And yes Communism may ask its people to die for it, DEMOCRACY make it sure to KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE, FAITHFUL, INVOLVED IN GOVERNACE at every level and ENJOY THE REAL FREEDOM!

I believe, ignoring sarcasm, poverty and injustice is part of every system: democracy or communisim. You people do have LAW AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM as well. Right! For what? To keep law and order!

Fighter

and yet the fact is, the democracy is sending soldiers to kill those that fight for communism, and why is that? why is your democratic government silencing those that fight for communism? it even silences those that say "I hate sonia gandhi".

Hate Sonia Gandhi and you might just get arrested on ...Clueless

where are their human rights?

it is not farmers in china that have to pay landlords or risk being kicked off their land. it isn't farmers in china that have an armed insurgency against the government. it isn't children in china that have 2 million deaths per year due to starvation.

long live india - the Communist Party of India (Maoist) that is.

India is not using soldiers to kill people who support communism but it is using them to kill maoists. Moaists are not just communists but also criminals. They destroy millions of dollars of property every year, kill thousands of people too.

If this is communism, who in the world would allow it?

The guy jailed was not jailed for just hating Sonia Gandhi, he has published obscene messages about her. Its a punishable offense in India.

No farmer in India has to pay to landlords, if he owns the land. This is just another myth. This was the system before independence.

As for you coming to know of all this, its just due to democracy. :cheers:

In a communist nation like China, any person who dares to stand against the govt disappears. Millions of farmers have been forced to leave their lands for expansion of cities. Instead of paying them the high price of urban real estate, they are being allotted less land in poorer areas. Also they can't migrate to urban status so easily.

All of what you hear in news in China is controlled by the govt. They filter it, so no one is aware of the problems and shortcomings. So everyone thinks China is a rosy country.

Other than the coastal cities and Beijing, majority of China is in the same boat as that of India.

really? i showed you pictures of my home town which is a 5th rate city in china. don't tell me what a rural resident lives like, i AM a rural resident living in the big city and i know all the problems. how many rural kids in india can go online though?

many indians are not land owners. they are tenant farmers completely at the mercy of landlords.

Title: Tensions in the Life of Tenant Farmers in Rural South India

there are 2 indias in the world.

one is the india of the media. prosperous, on the way up, powerful, filled with middle class english speaking IT professionals.

one is the india of reality. a harsh, unforgiving land of merciless landlords, crime, terrorism, 3rd world starvation and disease.

Knowledge Professionals

With India poised to be US$ 70 billion software market in 2009, providing direct employment to more than 2.2 million (and nearly twice the number by way of indirect employment), it is essential to strengthen professional education (through curricula, faculty, infrastructure, pedagogy improvements) in line with the IT industry’s requirements and further catalyze the interface between the academia and corporate/industry.

Two million slum children die every year as India booms | World news | The Observer

Every year, a number of children equal to the number of total IT professionals in india DIE. how many could have become the next generation of computer engineers? who knows. they never had the chance to even understand what a computer was.

most indians here are the english speaking upper class. they do not represent the india of reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
these indians don't care about the poor and downtrodden of india. they don't belong to their fantasy india, and the upper class doesn't care about the india of reality.

an average chinese person cares far more about the poor of india than the rich upper class of india does.

it is amazing that the poor still do not have a mass revolt except the maoists. we should support the just movement of the communist party of india (maoist) to liberate the poor from the oppressive clutches of the corrupt upper class indian government.

these indians don't care about the poor and downtrodden of india. they don't belong to their fantasy india, and the upper class doesn't care about the india of reality.

an average chinese person cares far more about the poor of india than the rich upper class of india does.

it is amazing that the poor still do not have a mass revolt except the maoists. we should support the just movement of the communist party of india (maoist) to liberate the poor from the oppressive clutches of the corrupt upper class indian government.

:rofl::rofl:
Come out from your COOMUNISM box !!

Fighter

Honestly speaking, I myself don't care for dalit indians. Because they don't belong to my race. I am a follower of Hitler.

Let them live their own way. They are different people.

I only care for Asians.

there are 2 indias in the world.

one is the india of the media. prosperous, on the way up, powerful, filled with middle class english speaking IT professionals.

one is the india of reality. a harsh, unforgiving land of merciless landlords, crime, terrorism, 3rd world starvation and disease.

What do you mean reality????
The one that the communist party of China makes you see???

You are trolling and not discussing the way things are to be discussed. You have a fixed mindset, which will not change EVER.

India is growing rapidly and that is the reality you need to wake up to.

Discussion over.

Honestly speaking, I myself don't care for dalit indians. Because they don't belong to my race. I am a follower of Hitler.

Let them live their own way. They are different people.

I only care for Asians.

You don't care about dalits and but you mention them to bash India. Here everyone belongs to some country but under the flag of UN you support both Pakistan and China!!!! Isn't that strange? lol

Last edited:

Like the world cares more about Tibetans than CPC. I will show you hundred of links/pics where foreigners protesting against Chinese invasion of Tibet.

Also we average Indians care more about poor Chinese people than CPC. We also care about the Chinese people who believes in people's power and democracy. Thats why we observe the Tiananmen Square massacre as an important day for the people who believe in independence, people rights and people's elected govt.

We know that poor Chinese people are not allowed to speak a word against CPC for controlling their everyday life but we have our best condolence to them.

says a lot about how much the resentment is, and also how much faith people have in the system of democracy.

you are a follower of mao and his violent revolution and so u look for a violent outcome for every class friction
we are followers of gandhi and his satyagrah. we look for non violent means to redress our problems and have faith in the democratic system to ensure worthy people run the country.

My dear Indian friends, please give me a break, talking sh!t about some "ideology" superior concept only make you looks weak, get out of your so-called "caste-democracy" fantasy, stop being a hypocrite for a change please.

Everything come with a price, be it to be democracy or communism, no free lunch, nothing is perfect, your only choice will be pick the one come with more good than bad. Look below, your GOI is doing exactly whats i am saying, whats say ?
BBC News - India 'diverts funds for poor to pay for Delhi games'

Like the world cares more about Tibetans than CPC. I will show you hundred of links/pics where foreigners protesting against Chinese invasion of Tibet.

Also we average Indians care more about poor Chinese people than CPC. We also care about the Chinese people who believes in people's power and democracy. Thats why we observe the Tiananmen Square massacre as an important day for the people who believe in independence, people rights and people's elected govt.

We know that poor Chinese people are not allowed to speak a word against CPC for controlling their everyday life but we have our best condolence to them.

Yeah, buddy, please donate whatever you can. Your donation might help at least one Chinese farmer's family.

Plus, you will get a certificate for tax reduction. Just register and donate. Online donation option is there.

Link is below: Just click:

???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom