What's new

Superpower by 2020 countdown

india-2020.jpg

A friend of mine mentioned superpower by 2020 joke to me. Let's have a countdown here.
This thread should be updated daily.
Today is 289 days away from Jan 1st, 2020.
Girls, international politics is NOT LIKE A SOCCER MATCH ! :)

@Christina Chan @Mugwop @Daghalodi @JF-17ThunderBlock3 @Nein @Srinivas @rambro @KAL-EL @Wow @maximuswarrior @OCguy
@Verve @WarKa DaNG @Neptune_ @zip @Flash_Ninja @xyxmt @Thorough Pro @Great Janjua @Valar. @Enigma SIG @TruthTheOnlyDefense @oprih @Peaceful Civilian @American Pakistani @GumNaam @Sheikh Rauf @Imran Khan @Rusty @God Parshuram @PaklovesTurkiye @war&peace @Baby Leone @peacefan @Indus Pakistan @sinait @kris @padamchen

I am neither asserting nor denying the claims of either side of the argument. But looking at the confidence of both sides, I am curious to know the truth and would like to see events unfold. It’s like a suspense mystery.

By the way, both sides ignore the fact that both sides of the argument have equal strength. The anti-India camp is ignoring the achievements of Indians and Indians aren’t giving a thought to how these achievements happened despite widespread mediocrity in their country.

It also makes me wish I could live for few more decades to see the mystery clear up. Not that I am old. It is because unemployment, relative poverty and uncertain future have made my living doubtful.

And Russians and some Bangladeshis seem to be the only people who are siding with Indians. Does that have something to do with India's apparent progress?

@Christina Chan @Mugwop @Daghalodi @JF-17ThunderBlock3 @Nein @Srinivas @rambro @KAL-EL @Wow @maximuswarrior @OCguy

@Verve @WarKa DaNG @Neptune_ @zip @Flash_Ninja @xyxmt @Thorough Pro @Great Janjua @Valar. @Enigma SIG @TruthTheOnlyDefense @oprih @Peaceful Civilian @American Pakistani @GumNaam @Sheikh Rauf @Imran Khan @Rusty @God Parshuram @PaklovesTurkiye @war&peace @Baby Leone @peacefan @Indus Pakistan @sinait @kris @padamchen

I am neither asserting nor denying the claims of either side of the argument. But looking at the confidence of both sides, I am curious to know the truth and would like to see events unfold. It’s like a suspense mystery.

By the way, both sides ignore the fact that both sides of the argument have equal strength. The anti-India camp is ignoring the achievements of Indians and Indians aren’t giving a thought to how these achievements happened despite widespread mediocrity in their country.

It also makes me wish I could live for few more decades to see the mystery clear up. Not that I am old. It is because unemployment, relative poverty and uncertain future have made my living doubtful.

And Russians and some Bangladeshis seem to be the only people who are siding with Indians. Does that have something to do with India's apparent progress?

If you consider small pockets of India becoming "wealthy" an achievement then yes, but India is lacking in a lot of areas, the treatment of women, infrastructure, infanticide, poverty, sanitation, corruption, the rape culture in India is the worst in the world.

Health care in India is a disgrace if you are rich and have the money you can get good private health care, Indians like to lie a lot about how safe and wonderful India is, yet most Indians want to leave the shithole.

Last edited:

You are SILLY.
We are NOT anti India, we just find Indian behavior, including RAPE CULTURE, REVOLTING.
Under performing does not mean achieving nothing.
Problem is Indians are BRAGGING AND LYING about their Under Performance.
Other animosities towards India are the result of their bullying their smaller neighbors and ATROCITIES against their minorities.

India LOW IQ of 82 is the average.
It means there will be some millions of smarts among the 1.3 Billion population.
But even with HEAVY EMPHASIS on IT, India rank a MISESRABLE 31 at the IBM International Collegiate Programming Contest and came in 2nd LAST in World PISA Test.

Likewise 71% of Indians are SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLINGS.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/heal...sease-prone/story-SOmBQQqvqUwGC05wSLATrJ.html
Low muscle mass makes Indians disease prone
The other 30% equates to NOT AN INSIGNIFICANT 400 million of PATHETIC Indians FAILING to win a Single Olympic Gold.
LOW MUSCLE MASS WEAKLING INDIANS were lucky the Chinese were merciful and allowed them to COWARDLY SLITHER AWAY from the Donglang standoff.

Last edited:
If you consider small pockets of India becoming "wealthy" an achievement then yes, but India is lacking in a lot of areas, the treatment of women, infrastructure, infanticide, poverty, sanitation, corruption, the rape culture in India is the worst in the world.

Health care in India is a disgrace if you are rich and have the money you can get good private health care, Indians like to lie a lot about how safe and wonderful India is, yet most Indians want to leave the shithole.

This is true for any country following capitalist model. So far as women treatment, rape is concern, it is much better than most of the western nations and all Islamic countries. So far as sanitation is concern, it has reached to 99% of masses. We have provided most of the post poverty amenities to our masses such as gas connection, electricity and housing to our masses. Withing net two years, all our houses will have electricity and withing next 5 years, each family in our country will have Pucca House. We have an ambitious scheme of covering 55 crore poor under free medical scheme. Looking to your post, you seem to be either a radical or a 50 cent soldier hidden being false flag.

This is true for any country following capitalist model. So far as women treatment, rape is concern, it is much better than most of the western nations and all Islamic countries. So far as sanitation is concern, it has reached to 99% of masses. We have provided most of the post poverty amenities to our masses such as gas connection, electricity and housing to our masses. Withing net two years, all our houses will have electricity and withing next 5 years, each family in our country will have Pucca House. We have an ambitious scheme of covering 55 crore poor under free medical scheme. Looking to your post, you seem to be either a radical or a 50 cent soldier hidden being false flag.

I am none of those, but if you want to have a proper talk you are welcome to call me.

I am none of those, but if you want to have a proper talk you are welcome to call me.

What I have quoted is proper talks and what you have quoted is BS. Now prove that we have more rape than any western country per capita. Prove that we have sanitation issue now. I can prove anything I have said. You are welcomed to discuss anything if you are genuinely interested. Otherwise you are among the majority of trolls on this forum.

What I have quoted is proper talks and what you have quoted is BS. Now prove that we have more rape than any western country per capita. Prove that we have sanitation issue now. I can prove anything I have said. You are welcomed to discuss anything if you are genuinely interested. Otherwise you are among the majority of trolls on this forum.

I have been to your country, I have seen and witnessed the sexual assault on my girlfriend, I have seen people defecating on the train track in Mumbai, I have seen how Indians treat the so-called "lower caste", there are plenty of docos on youtube about it as well.

Look there is no doubt that there are small pockets of wealth in Mumbai, but the rest of Mumbai and India is a crumbling mess, the public health care in India is a joke, I think why most people do not like Indians or India is because of the lies they try and spread all over the net.

Even Australia has a lot of problems, and we are the first to admit it, Indians on the other hand like to beat their chest and cry about how wonderful and safe India is when the truth is that India is not a safe place for women or children.

Australia has a problem with domestic violence and even rape, but our police and government are active in trying to stop it. In India they don't care, when an 8-year-old girl was raped in India, even the politicians held marches to support the rapist and that is not an isolated incident either.

Indians keep saying how wonderful India is, but yet they come to Australia to drive taxis and be cleaners just to leave your so-called great country, I have spoken to a few Indians here, and they all have said that in India if you are a cleaner no one respects you, in Australia we respect people even if they do the most menial job.

Even Indian women in Australia say how glad they are to get away from India, I have heard plenty of stories from Indian women how bad it was for them in India.

I tip my hat to Indias Space Agency they have done a wonderful job and continue to do great things, the medical train you have is also a wonderful thing and I bow down to Indians who are trying to improve their country, they deserve all respect and kudos.

I have been to your country, I have seen and witnessed the sexual assault on my girlfriend, I have seen people defecating on the train track in Mumbai, I have seen how Indians treat the so-called "lower caste", there are plenty of docos on youtube about it as well.

Look there is no doubt that there are small pockets of wealth in Mumbai, but the rest of Mumbai and India is a crumbling mess, the public health care in India is a joke, I think why most people do not like Indians or India is because of the lies they try and spread all over the net.

Even Australia has a lot of problems, and we are the first to admit it, Indians on the other hand like to beat their chest and cry about how wonderful and safe India is when the truth is that India is not a safe place for women or children.

Australia has a problem with domestic violence and even rape, but our police and government are active in trying to stop it. In India they don't care, when an 8-year-old girl was raped in India, even the politicians held marches to support the rapist and that is not an isolated incident either.

Indians keep saying how wonderful India is, but yet they come to Australia to drive taxis and be cleaners just to leave your so-called great country, I have spoken to a few Indians here, and they all have said that in India if you are a cleaner no one respects you, in Australia we respect people even if they do the most menial job.

I tip my hat to Indias Space Agency they have done a wonderful job and continue to do great things, the medical train you have is also a wonderful thing and I bow down to Indians who are trying to improve their country, they deserve all respect and kudos.

Before how many years had you visited India?

So far as something wrong done with foreigner, Australia is much ahead of India as there has been numbers of racial attacks on Indian including murder. So by this logic, India is safer than Australia so far as foreigners traveling in other country is concern.

There is a particular type of conspiracy of quoting absolute figure of crime. Population of your country is 2% of that of India. Come on and quote any per capita crime ranging from murder, shooting, racial attack or crime against women. I challenge you to prove that the figures of any crime per capita in India is higher than any western country. You can pick and choose any country of over 2 crore of population.
Australia has a problem with domestic violence and even rape, but our police and government are active in trying to stop it. In India they don't care, when an 8-year-old girl was raped in India, even the politicians help marches to support the rapist and that is not an isolated incident either.

When any such incident happens in India, more people are on street than whole of the population of your country in protest. Laws are changed. How many times you guys were on street to protest against any rape? In India, public's wrath is so high that no politician dare to support rapist. Parheps you are quoting the incident of Kashmir where the radical Mahebooba Mufti had tried to fix wrong guys rape case of a 8 years girl. The guys who were giving Examination 800 km away was chargesheeted. They were found withdrawing money from ATM at same day same time when the rape had happened. So naturally many people came out to support those innocent boys who were studying in Lucknow. When Nirbhaya rape case happen, Millions of people protested for weeks.

India is such a country where there is minimum police is there per capita yet there is a fraction of crime compared to any other country in the world. The city in which I live is the fastest growing city of the world yet there is negligible crime. . I have never seen any occasion in any nearby place where police was called for any crime in last 9 years since I am here. I well come you to visit my home to see what is India. I well come you to come in Navaratri when girls dressed in gorgeous dress adorned like bride are roaming whole night on scooters without any fear and no unwanted incident ever happens. You take a leave of one week and come to my house. Many of your misconception will vanish for ever.

What you say is truth. We have a 1.3 billion aspiring people. We do not have a previllage like you guys where you have more than 100 times per capita land per head. India, Competition is so harsh that it is very difficult for very low skilled people to get some handsome return for their work so they go wherever they can good return for their work. I ask you a counter question. As you said that they are driving taxi. I think they must be low earning people. What is the crime rate of Indias in Australia? If we are such guys who notorious than we must be doing that in every place where we go and live. I have seen many videos of US and UK where they say that Indian diaspora is most educated, Most rich and they have almost negligible crime rate among all ethnic groups including local citizens. Tell me about Australia. Whether Indians are among the most educated or not? Whether they are hardworking and rich or not? Whether they have minimum crime or not? I know it is truth for almost all European countries and US. I want to know form you whether it is true for Australia or not? I con go on explaining you so many other things but that will takes days to explain. Better you come here and see India once again with open eyes. you can come to my house also. You will realize that Neither India is so poor or or bad as you think. Neither there a small class of people which is rich and rest are poor.

What you have said is just a tip of iceburg which you know about India. I ask you a simple question. How many Hospitals are there in Australia which dose free operations of cataract, joint s, Open hurt surgery etc?

We have hundreds. My father got his both eyes cataract operation done totally free. He neither even paid for lenses or even food in Hospitalization. Here people gets their open hurt surgery operation in state of art hospitals at a cost which is less than a family dinner you may be doing in a good hospital in Australia. We were the richest country in last two Millennia reduced to poorest in last two hundred years. We are again regaining our glory with our hard work. We lost everything in material terms but we preserved our culture and it is helping us build a beautiful country once again. This is a complex country with more diversity of whole world put to gather. You can not put India in those evaluation criterion in which you can put other countries to evaluate. Therefore many people having some insight of history or sense of seeing beyond mare materialism are amazed when they see India. These are not few Isolated people but an army of people ranging from an ordinary visitors to most respectable celebrates and philosophers.

Back
Top Bottom