What's new

Supercarrier 2015: How to Build the World's Most Powerful Warship

hot debate... Btw where is indian love and friendship for iran??? They are countig the iranian days left?? I cant see even a bit here.

hot debate... Btw where is indian love and friendship for iran??? They are countig the iranian days left?? I cant see even a bit here.

Forget Iran in this thread and lets concentrate on the Supercarrier...amazing machine it is.

Big,Bigger,Biggest - Aircraft Carriers - YouTube

History of aircraft carriers and major trends in development of aircraft carriers.

Gerald R. Ford 3-D Build Sequence - YouTube

are you retarded? why is China making tanks and planes even though they are easy to destroy? China is making a AC to increase it's conventional military strength, they need to that to safeguard their interest around the world.
AC can be destroyed, but who will dare attack a Chinese AC? to attack their AC you will declare war on China and then they will swallow you.

Indeed who would dare attack an American aircraft carrier?

Don't worry Inshallah we will also built Supercarrier :coffee:
Will take many decades dear....first you have to built robust ship building industry to take such a huge task of building an ACC....Pakistan is doing right by focusing on SUBS....your doctrine is for defense at naval front right now.

I would be against building an AC for Iran unless they get very very good defences for it.
for example american spend billions on a AC but a Chinese DF-21 would split it in half.
regardless of that, an AC is a great feat of engineering.

chinese trying to make carriers :undecided:, are they planning for target practice with DF-21:china:

are you retarded? why is China making tanks and planes even though they are easy to destroy? China is making a AC to increase it's conventional military strength, they need to that to safeguard their interest around the world.
AC can be destroyed, but who will dare attack a Chinese AC? to attack their AC you will declare war on China and then they will swallow you.

If by "you" you mean the country India; I can just laugh on your mental maturity level..!!
What gave you the idea I was talking about the Indians attacking the chinese??

AC can be destroyed, but who will dare attack a Chinese AC? to attack their AC you will declare war on China and then they will swallow you. Iran is not China, Iran faces much more threat than China, so to compare Iran and china in terms of security for their AC shows what an imbecile you are.

My dear retarded soul... I never comapred china with iran... Rather I compared china with america...
Go read my post again... I said if americans cannot defend their ACC, by that yardstick it is in all probabilities impossible for the chinese to defend their ACC... Got it genius?? :cheesy:
Oh wait..
Perhaps you need to read things twice over to understand them.... :woot:

And yeah when one attacks a chinese ACC it means one has declared war on them...
But if china attacks the ford class ACC, it means a punt little skirmish is it??

If by "you" you mean the country India; I can just laugh on your mental maturity level..!!
What gave you the idea I was talking about the Indians attacking the chinese??

My dear retarded soul... I never comapred china with iran... Rather I compared china with america...
Go read my post again... I said if americans cannot defend their ACC, by that yardstick it is in all probabilities impossible for the chinese to defend their ACC... Got it genius?? :cheesy:
Oh wait..
Perhaps you need to read things twice over to understand them.... :woot:

And yeah when one attacks a chinese ACC it means one has declared war on them...
But if china attacks the ford class ACC, it means a punt little skirmish is it??

Leave it bro.... actually USA carriers are Nuclear powered ....... Chinese should think plenty of times before targetting US CBG :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom