What's new

Sunrisers Hyderabad appoint Waqar Younis as bowling coach in IPL

agamdilawari

Reaction score
Country
India
waqar1_630.jpg

New Delhi: The new IPL franchise Sunrisers Hyderabad have roped in Waqar Younis as their bowling coach for the 6th edition of the IPL. The Hyderabad-based franchise confirmed the news on their official Twitter account. "One of the greatest fast bowlers of all time, Waqar Younis will be the bowling coach for SunRisers Hyderabad," they tweeted.

Sunrisers have already appointed Australian Tom Moody as coach and former India batsman Kris Srikkanth as their mentor, while VVS Laxman is their mentor-ambassador. The Hyderabad franchise will start their IPL 6 campaign against Pune Warriors at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Uppal on April 5.

"Yes, I have decided to join the Sunrisers Hyderabad. I am very happy to join the IPL and I hope my experience will help them," Waqar was quoted as saying by the Times of India. He will work with notable names like Dale Steyn, Ishant Sharma, Clint McKay and Sudeep Tyagi.

Sunrisers Hyderabad appoint Waqar Younis as bowling coach - cricketnext - IBNLive

thats like teaching 400lb man how to dance, wish him good luck though

He is a Great Great Bowler & Hyderabad Players can learn a lot from him. Best of luck :tup:

WoW i have always respected Waqar Younis as a great bowler....
Hope the Youngsters in the hyderabad team pick up some tips .....

I have heard that Pakistan hockey team is going to play in india next month and indian hockey team will also come to play in lahore then why cricket is being politicize?

kia natuk chal rha ha kabi few pakistani hockey players ko pakistan wapis beej diya jata ha aur kabi pori hockey team ko bulaya jata ha lol

Back
Top Bottom