What's new

Sunil Gavaskar criticises BCCI's decision to resume ties with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian cricket has lost charm thus begging Pakistan to help. ;)
Pakistan should reject it. :cool:

Sunil Sir a Unapologetic , Patiortic Indian Who Speaks from his Heart with Goes in Parallel with Thought of every Indian...

Salute U Sir For Taking on the Mighty Money Hungry BCCI...

Sunil Sir a Unapologetic , Patriotic Indian Who Speaks from his Heart with Goes in Parallel with Thought of every Indian...

Salute U Sir For Taking on the Mighty Money Hungry BCCI......

@persistent

delete last post dear i already finished it with sorry :rolleyes:

You slaughtered ? We did give permission to make two parts one For "Animals = pakistan" and one for "Humans=india".

We daily see how Animals kill each other. :yahoo:

The way you have write human in inverted commas I think you also have doubts that you guys are humans. :rolleyes:

Indian cricket has lost charm thus begging Pakistan to help. ;)
Pakistan should reject it. :cool:

Are you idiot or are you idiot ?

PCB chiefs be it Zaka Ashraf or his predecessor Ijaz **** continued to move their ***** from Lahore to India ever since India decided not to visit Pakistan for their tour in 2009. Losses were such that PCB chief used to visit India many times every year to convince BCCI for India tour bcz hosting India in international cricket like a bumper lottery for all boards and broadcasting rights were taken by Ten Sports in 2009 with a promise of several India-Pak series. But when India showed PCB middle finger after 26/11, Ten Cricket became pain in PCB's ***. Even now when India agreed to play with Pakistan, PCB gave a thought of revenue sharing with BCCI to compensate their 2009 tour loss but guess what BCCI did...another _|_. Lol...khud fatehaal aur tana kase humpe :lol:

there are two thing that we have to take from Gavasakars words
1) its about Mumbai attack and the non - cooperation of the Govt of Pakistan in this matter
2) about the number of games that the Indian team is scheduled to play for the season.
The first is some thing he should have avoided, because circket spans over politics. secondly in the court of God one day or the other those who did the Mumbai attack will be judged. Third Pakistan in recent times had been atleast behaving megnanimos like the IA flight fuel charges, etc. In return we have to do some thing in favour
Overall conclusion about his first point is not supported by me.

And as far as his second point about players being put into too many series of games, I genuinly accept his plight for the well being and good show that the boys need to perform, and that requires a cool and confortable scheduling of games, a rush in the schedule will put the players at risk of high tension and a posibility of poor show down

Politics is not Gavaskar's area. If he was our planner in 1965, he would have probably attacked east pakistan and guess where we would be today.

If you want to tackle a beast, first understand the nature of the beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom