What's new

Sunando Sen, originally from Kolkata, pushed to death under NY subway

The women was obviously retreaded . The Fcking ****** thinks Hindus were responsible for downing the twin towers.

Indian have to bear the brunt owing to misdeeds of the Arabs.

The women was obviously retreaded . The Fcking ****** thinks Hindus were responsible for downing the twin towers.

Indian have to bear the brunt owing to misdeeds of the Arabs.

Its not only Indians But south Asians in general Specially Pakistanis.

Since we have two threads in two separate forums on this topic. I will re post what I posted in the other.

To give you a more cerebral perspective:

This is nothing but a case of a deranged person committing a criminal act. These one off's show no adversity towards Indian Hindus , let alone towards Muslims in the US. Both enjoy a care free life and the highest opportunities to succeed in the US. A million times more than any minorities in any OIC countries or India.

Saying this is indicative of anything else would be like saying when Newton happened " children" are hated in the US.

When in your countries you have , and lord knows you have umpteen cases of religious violence or even cases of international travelers being killed . Does it mean " your country" as some of you have said " Americans" have a similar mindset?

Since we have two threads in two separate forums on this topic. I will re post what I posted in the other.

This is nothing but a case of a deranged person committing a criminal act. These one off's show no adversity towards Indian Hindus , let alone towards Muslims in the US. Both enjoy a care free life and the highest opportunities to succeed in the US. A million times more than any minorities in any OIC countries or India.

Saying this is indicative of anything else would be like saying when Newton happened " children" are hated in the US.

When in your countries you have , and lord knows you have umpteen cases of religious violence or even cases of international travelers being killed . Does it mean " your country" as some of you have said " Americans" have a similar mindset?

This was 'Hate Crime' and you attempt to white wash it by deflecting to situation in India and Pakistan is disgusting.

You are free to kiss american @$$, dont drag India into your perverse arguments.

This is not the first time an act of Hate is directed against an Indian in the US and it would be the last time. You want to ignore it so that you can sleep better, its your problem.

PS: All 'Crime' are done by people with emotional problems unless they are in desperate poverty. No sane person commits a 'Hate Crime', they stick to mouthing profanities on the net or in real life.

This was 'Hate Crime' and you attempt to white wash it by deflecting to situation in India and Pakistan is disgusting.

You are free to kiss american @$$, dont drag India into your perverse arguments.

This is not the first time an act of Hate is directed against an Indian in the US and it would be the last time. You want to ignore it so that you can sleep better, its your problem.

PS: All 'Crime' are done by people with emotional problems unless they are in desperate poverty. No sane person commits a 'Hate Crime', they stick to mouthing profanities on the net or in real life.

do you have a comprehension problem? You need to re read my post in it's context. at no point did I say it was not a hate crime and my statement directed to others was no white washing of anything. It was directed at those who made generalized statements about Americans. read my post in context!

122516170_21n.jpg

When I posted the news piece, I had no idea about the woman's motivation until the Police released the information. I thought it was similar to the Korean victim case some days earlier.

The woman confessed to the Police that she had been "beating up Indians and Muslims since 2001" before this murder. She has a specific target group to assault. This is a textbook case of hate crime and that is exactly what she is charged with besides murdering. I don't understand why you are trying to deny this fact. Admitting there is hate crime toward Indians (and in many cases, Asians, Muslims) is the first step to eradicate such crime. What good can you do by telling people to bury their heads in sand?

When I posted the news piece, I had no idea about the woman's motivation until the Police released the information. I thought it was similar to the Korean victim case some days earlier.

The woman confessed to the Police that she had been "beating up Indians and Muslims since 2001" before this murder. She has a specific target group to assault. This is a textbook case of hate crime and that is exactly what she is charged with besides murdering. I don't understand why you are trying to deny this fact. Admitting there is hate crime toward Indians (and in many cases, Asians, Muslims) is the first step to eradicate such crime. What good can you do by telling people to bury their heads in sand?

where do I say it is not a hate crime? what part of my post says that or buries any head in the sand. Out of 300 plus million people one or two or three or even 20 makes this a deranged person(s) crime, not some american meme towards Hindus or Muslims. You have 1000x times crimes in India and other countries over religious affiliations. My contention was don't make this as some " american mindset meme". This and other people like her are criminals and from what I gather she is not of sane mind ( is suspected) but it is no deep seated anti muslim and hindu attitudes among 99.99% of Americans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom