What's new

Suleman Sharif: Business, Money Laundering, Politics, Economy, and Elections

What nonsense! Muzamil has every right to bring whoever he wants to on his platform for hearing their side of the story and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Stop thinking like a fascist. And no, it isn't paid content.

People have hard time listening to an opposite opinion, all these individuals should be brought on media and asked simple questions to expose their opinions. Its clear that the family business is politics and that he is for dynastic politics. Btw he brings up the bushes, Kennedys etc and you can see what happened to them. Jeb bush lost to trump, Hillary lost to trump and the Kennedys are all 6 foot under or cremated .. Unfortunately, common people need more education and exposure to their opinions. It almost seems like he has contempt and vendetta against the common people and they are taking revenge for what was done to their family in the past. That's why they loot and pillage and run to the UK. Pakistanis in the UK shit on these people because they understand them and thats why they keep returning to Pakistan. When the common folk wake up and smell the shit these people will never return.

People have hard time listening to an opposite opinion, all these individuals should be brought on media and asked simple questions to expose their opinions. Its clear that the family business is politics and that he is for dynastic politics. Btw he brings up the bushes, Kennedys etc and you can see what happened to them. Jeb bush lost to trump, Hillary lost to trump and the Kennedys are all 6 foot under or cremated .. Unfortunately, common people need more education and exposure to their opinions. It almost seems like he has contempt and vendetta against the common people and they are taking revenge for what was done to their family in the past. That's why they loot and pillage and run to the UK. Pakistanis in the UK shit on these people because they understand them and thats why they keep returning to Pakistan. When the common folk wake up and smell the shit these people will never return.
People must always listen to the opposite opinion even if they completely resent it. Look at me, I hate this guy and his family but I am mature enough to patiently listen to his side of the story from his mouth and then formulate my opinion. I still hate him after watching this podcast.

It won’t have an impact on the ethnic and familial intertwined mindsets of the crowd in Pakistan that supports them - they will use the same points these people mentioned to parrot the same against PTI or frankly anyone opposing their Raj.

The Kennedy’s were powerful and so was the Nehru dynasty - but eventually they were challenged and replaced by ordinary up and comers. Because the system despite all the efforts of those families to reduce opponents off still supported the newcomer.

Pakistan’s system doesn’t do that unless there is a blessed hand of either other powerful ones or the one above all with the stick

Why Muzammil Hasan is destroying the reputation of the TBT and himself by inviting and interviewing a crook, money launderer, and an earlier absconder, an accused.

Maybe it's a paid content, failed to add the disclaimer.

Better for us to hear all sides, and the worldview the different players in our political sphere see as their part.

I hope Muzzamil gets to interview Bilawal next.Let the public see that most politicians and their inner circle are for the status quo (hence why people are against Dynastic politics) and will not be the change agents our system needs, because everyone including the guest admits the status quo isn’t working.

It's basically Suleman exposing himself and his family without even realizing it lol.
So , he brought himself to the point where he lost in his own intellect and new horizons of exposure without knowing the consequence ... lost in his own voice and words. ...

i was listening to it in gym and the lies this Sharif family spew is enough for anyone to go insane in rage mode.

Back
Top Bottom