What's new

Suicide in the haramain sharifain

yes I have seen the video but I will not post it.

He is not a Pakistani, he is an Arab with a French citizenship. The reason why people assumed he's a Pakistani is that many new channels in Arabic called him Pakistan or an Asian man. So, it got linked with Pakistan for quite some time.

We don't want this becoming a norm, and this is certainly very alarming.

Some say French from Algerian origin.. but committing suicide while in Omra..in the holy mosque and knowing that suicide is forbidden in Islam..raises a lot of questions about this act!!!?

We must not judge him, we don't know his situation. Although, what makes me warily suspicious is that there has been a recent trend of killing yourself in order to harm others. I do hope they don't start this there in al-Haram.

The profanity of the Saud family has touched the two holiest sites of Islam as well. I won't be surprised if even uglier incidents take place. They have defiled the entire peninsula with their corruption and injustice.

The profanity of the Saud family has touched the two holiest sites of Islam as well. I won't be surprised if even uglier incidents take place. They have defiled the entire peninsula with their corruption and injustice.

That still does not justifies one's suicide .
There is no room for suicide in Islam .

Back
Top Bottom