What's new

Suicide Explosion in Hassankhel (Laki Marwat)

The taliban are terrorists. "TERROR" is a combat multiplier in an information war waged by insurgents today for the minds of your populace. Not only do they wish to promote their ideals, they wish to display the government's ineptness to secure their daily lives.

At night, they post letters warning those who speak out or simply kidnap and later kill to best advantage. This discourages community leaders and key officials while leaving security forces held hostage by their own laws of due process from attacking these enemies.

The taliban kill nearly double the civilians in Afghanistan. Much of these killings are targeted specifically for civilians just as they are in Pakistan. The taliban also routinely have used afghan civilians as human shields when faced with their own destruction-often against all wishes of those caught in the middle.

Does that appear familiar? There is a war fought on both sides of the Durand line by forces of the taliban against the civilian peoples of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Until the Pakistani people understand that these men are one and the same, this war shall continue by virtue of the sanctuary provided by Pakistanis to these killers.

You have elevated the status of men such as Haqqani, Hekmatyar, and Omar by your fawning upon them. Your tribals have noticed and emulate these brutal slave-masters.

These men are not heros for attempting to do to Afghanistan that which you reject being done to Pakistan. Quit supporting the afghan irhabists and make them the pariahs they deserve to be and your own insurgency will wither and die.

So too, btw, Afghanistan's. With that will come the stability that all seek.

As of now, you are reaping that which you've sown.

Thanks.:usflag:
Buddy, i don't know what your military experience is but since you guys idolize the likes of John Wayne and Rambo, these same Talibans were worshiped as Mujahideen or freedom fighters by Hollywood creators. The US self admittedly left Afghanistan a mess after the Soviets withdrawal, not mentioning the millions left at Pakistan's leisure. The Whitehouse has repeatedly proved that it prefers others to do it's dirty laundry and after creating a mess, it simply walks away. Instead of preaching us the pros and cons, perhaps it's high time you ask your Administration, where about the WMD and why did US just attacked Afghanistan, while most of 9/11 hijackers were Saudi National. ? Did Iraq really possessed WMD or did it merely posed threat to America's problem child. The American satellites supposedly can read a car's number plate from space, but hell OBL must have stealthy features, it can't even determine whether he's dead or alive, but what do you know, let's just ask Pakistan to find him. Well the reality is, John Wayne is dead, Rambo has lost it and Eastwood is too old to make your day.

This is such a shame and a tragedy such a huge toll and that too when people were just there for sport.

I have a good aquaintance from Laki Marwat , I hope his family is ok.

"Ask your administration to quit playing double games, then come and ask us to end ours. Otherwise keep it shut.

Pathetic losers."

I've not disrespected your dead anywhere in my comments.

Should it actually reference sanctuary then I'll stand by my observation that Pakistan shall continue suffering until sanctuary is finally removed.

Sanctuary is bald duplicity.

"Well the reality is, John Wayne is dead, Rambo has lost it and Eastwood is too old to make your day."

Whatever. That's not America that's being bombed daily by its own citizens.

Your literary prose could use some work, btw.

Remember once in TV show host ask Retrd Lt Gen Nasir ullah baber (a hardcore pashtun ) Should Pak govt talk to Taliban , He replied NO, just kill them and keep on killing them until they silent, don't talk to them. They only speak the lingo of lead.

sometime i feel few people owned status of so called Military professional but thr statements always make me laugh!!

Just when I was hoping things will get better in year 2010 but nope this incident has proved these bastard zombies will go to any length to achieve their goals, You only need to see the interview of a suicide bomber on youtube that he has no mercy on young children, women or anybody, I hope and pray these scumbags are eliminated for good but for that there needs to be a co-ordinated intelligence of tracking their hideouts.

S-2 I think you seem to be missing the point before the invasion of Afghanistan there were no suicide bombings in Pakistan, Pakistan is feeling the terrible after effects of American invasion of Afghanistan which has become very high unstable country and even after 8 years the situation in Afghanistan is getting worse by the day.

being bombed daily by its own citizens.
Normally, only NADRA can confirm this!
i personally have not heard any thing like this so far, if you are aware of some such evidence...please do share with us.

Where as, we believe those sucide bombers blewign themself in Pakistan are children of war (US invasion of afghanistan)! now those 14-17 years old are new tools of war....just like black water mercaneries etc.

Yet another audacious bombing, may the dead rest in peace and the killers burn in hell.

Yet another audacious bombing, may the dead rest in peace and the killers burn in hell.
And the master minds and facilitators of killers .........in deepest hell.

And the master minds and facilitators of killers .........in deepest hell.

The master minds and facilitators are in a State of Denial right now thinking they will be able to win this war by killing us, scare us and make us surrender to their acts of oppression, tyranny, crimes, killings, expulsions, destruction and devastation. They have lost many wars in the past but none as embarrassing and shameful as this, they have under estimated this Nation. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom