What's new

Suicide bombing on military vehicle in Fatehjang

1401860890_enlarge14554.jpg

One security officer martyred and two other officials injured when their vehicle was attacked in Tarnol, near Rawalpindi on Wednesday.

Military sources say the attack might be suicide one.

President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif have strongly condemned the attack on security forces and termed it as coward act.

As media reports the two officers were the rank of Lt Col

no actually its two both LT col of intelligence services and 3 civilians

I will say something that a lot of readers here might find offensive. This whole area; Tarnol, G-14 and G-15 are full of recent pakhtun migrants from fata and afghans. They are literally ghettos. Before 2007, when these settlers hadn't come into the city, Islamabad and Rawalpindi were one of the safest cities in Pakistan, where children could ride a bike in the street. Now even an adult can't walk in a street. Majority of these people are illiterate and tribalistic, and incapable of living in a developed society like Islamabad. For a local islamabadi-pindiate, sending his children to school is the biggest goal in life. These people on the other hand would rather send their children to deobandi madrassahs and not spend a single penny on them. In rawalpindi, and Potohar as a whole, majority of natives are barelvis influenced by the poetry of Mian Muhammad Bakhs or shia. There has never been any shia sunni riot here in the area's known history. As soon as these fata and other deobandi jaahils started migrating in droves, there have been riots. 10 years ago, car jacking was almost unheard of. Now Islamabadis can't park their cars in the streets.because of all the vermin that has moved in. There must be an informer among these jaahils passing intelligence to Fazlullah. It is said that all these people prefer settling in suburbs close to motorway, so that they can quickly escape. The whole area that I mentioned has been called the hub of carjackers and described as "sohrab goth" by local Islamabadis. Go to any deobandi madrassah or masjid in rawalpindi or islamabad, it would be full of pashto speakers. Go to any sufi shrine or barelvi masjid, everyone would be a Punjabi/Potohari.

My point being, Pakistan desperately needs cross-provincial movement laws. I have no problem with educate pakhtuns from places like DI khan, Mardan etc. But it seems like afghans and Fataites are born criminals/terrorists. Incapable of living in peace or letting others live in peace. Yesterday, someone even fired at elite police force from the lal masjid.

And trust me, a lot of Potoharis share my sentiments. They just don't have a political voice or a party. This whole issue can get out of hand and develop into an ethnic fight.

Last edited:
who provide that INTELLIGENCE that the bus having Intelligence employees ?????
not the bus yara double cabin officers are pick and dropped by double cabin not by bus and sure these chutyas Afghani migrants are behind this attack

who provide that INTELLIGENCE that the bus having Intelligence employees ?????

Read my post. Terrorists have been arrested from Tarnol many times before. After the recent demolishing of Afghan katchi bastis, majority started moving to fatehjhang.

not the bus yara double cabin officers are pick and dropped by double cabin not by bus and sure these chutyas Afghani migrants are behind this attack
leave that Afghan chutyaa talk about who is actually thinktank ? we know who is the think tank but who provided intel ?

leave that Afghan chutyaa talk about who is actually thinktank ? we know who is the think tank but who provided intel ?
intelligence for what?? everybody in pindi and islo knows Intelligence official use tinted double cabins

Back
Top Bottom