What's new

Suicide bomber shot dead near Indian embassy in Kandahar

. Thanks god our situation is much better than your starving country crossing a population of 1 billion.Better use that money for feeding your starving masses,protecting women from rapists etc but what a pity you are wasting that money in the graveyard of empires and the only ones suffering from that is your poor population.
Lets burst your bubble shall we??
India ranks better than Pakistan in HDI and not to mention that 99% of the social indicators.

Rapes happen in Pakistan too.......
At least 100 rapes in Karachi a day - Free Republic

No to mention that Pakistan is the worst place for women in South Asia and only nation where Pedophilism is legalized.

The worst places in the world for women: Pakistan | World news | theguardian.com

It is our money and we can spen wherever we want atleast we dont beg for soft loans and aids from other countries.

You know i don,t even bother myself to reply to the most hypocrite indian member on PDF.
This is how you reply after getting owned as usual :lol:

And you are calling others hypocrite when your username is most hypocritical that is "Secular Pakistani" :lol:

Whatever makes your little world :lol:
His little world is better that Pakistan. :lol:

Femine & drought is sudden disaster ?

Where are stock of your food?
These type of so called disaster India faces every year & not even a single person died neither any aid fro foreign.
Go & do charity instead of preaching.
Han bahi india bht mahan county hae... Sary masly Pakistan ma hain..... Happy now?? :coffee:
Yar bachun ko khush hny dia kro, indians dont live in reality......

I have plenty of answers but it,s worth arguing with someone who is hypocrite and over smart .
Yeah its better not to argue with such hypocrites or they'll bring you down to there level..... After all they got indian logic :p

At least my little world is not being bombed to pieces.
Thats cute :p

Lets burst your bubble shall we??
India ranks better than Pakistan in HDI and not to mention that 99% of the social indicators.

Rapes happen in Pakistan too.......
At least 100 rapes in Karachi a day - Free Republic

No to mention that Pakistan is the worst place for women in South Asia and only nation where Pedophilism is legalized.

The worst places in the world for women: Pakistan | World news | theguardian.com

It is our money and we can spen wherever we want atleast we dont beg for soft loans and aids from other countries.
I can quote hundred such news from indian media...... Stick to the topic... and grow up!!!

I can quote hundred such news from indian media...... Stick to the topic... and grow up!!!
Tell this that to your Pakistani friend who started this and not to mention that i have not really even stooped to his level otherwise if i will it wont take him a second to cry infront of the moderators.

Tell this that to your Pakistani friend who started this and not to mention that i have not really even stooped to his level otherwise if i will it wont take him a second to cry infront of the moderators.
You seems senior.... So more is expected from you.

Han bahi india bht mahan county hae... Sary masly Pakistan ma hain..... Happy now?? :coffee:
Yar bachun ko khush hny dia kro, indians dont live in reality......

Yeah its better not to argue with such hypocrites or they'll bring you down to there level..... After all they got indian logic :p

Instead of solving if people preaching others then problem would be escalate.

Thats cute :p

happy-cuteness-overload-l.png

Back
Top Bottom