What's new

Suicide bomber apologises to the nation

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: The arrested bomber of the Sakhi Sarwar shrine in Dera Ghazi Khan, apologised to the Pakistani nation on Friday and said that he had been told to bomb the areas of non-Muslims.

During investigations, Omar told officials that there were 350 people receiving suicide bombing training in the militant hideouts of Waziristan. He said that these included Uzbeks, Tajiks, Arabs and Punjabis.

Omar said that he used to be blindfolded and taken for training. He said that the in-charge of the camp was Sangeen Khan who used to constantly be away on travel.

He also disclosed that the second bombing was supposed to take place between the rescue and media teams.

I heard his 18 minutes interview on ARY ONE WORLD.
Actually, it was not his fault to do that. He were forced to do that.

Apologised? He was fine though with killing women and children in Afghanistan by the looks of it. Once a terrorist, always a terrorist.

I've long suggested there's a great deal of cooperation between the Afghan Taliban and TTP. Evidently this young man corroborated another instance of such-

"...Fidai said in TV interviews he got suicide bombing lessons for six months, including training to use pistols, grenades and a suicide jacket. He said an Afghan Taliban leader named Mullah Sangeen was in charge of the training camp..."

Boy In Pakistan Tells Police Of Suicide Bombing School-CNN Nasir Habib April 9, 2011

I've long suggested there's a great deal of cooperation between the Afghan Taliban and TTP. Evidently this young man corraborated another instance of such-

"...Fidai said in TV interviews he got suicide bombing lessons for six months, including training to use pistols, grenades and a suicide jacket. He said an Afghan Taliban leader named Mullah Sangeen was in charge of the training camp..."

Boy In Pakistan Tells Police Of Suicide Bombing School-CNN Nasir Habib April 9, 2011

Wasnt ttp supposed to be a cia/raw/mossad product and afghan taliban brave jihadis fighting invaders?How come they cooperate?

100 choohe kha kar billi haj ko chali :sick:

after eating 100 mice cat is going on haj

Wasnt ttp supposed to be a cia/raw/mossad product and afghan taliban brave jihadis fighting invaders?How come they cooperate?

do you expect this kid to know it all?

Stupid inquiry by media!

What does he know about Pakistan's geography, its cities, streets and shrines? Probably nothing!
Than how did he ended up near shrine in a city? which hotel / house he stayed? ..........................
There are numerous questions which were deliberately missed by media...

I said it in beginning don't hand over this guy to gang of rehman malik... this is mistake by army.

Now that he has said sorry and apologized, also his bomb didn't go off, that means he is not involved in murder.
So what will be the charges on him?
Will there be a huge public outrage against him, will public ask for his death, or will he be let free??

So what will be the charges on him?

Attempted murder,conspiracy,aiding and abeting murder,withelding information about impeding crime..and a dozen more charges related to terrorism and national security..
Btw when he was captured he was shouting"please release me..i'm a martyr. let me blow up those people..."what a sick fcuk!..and now he has the nerve to apologise..!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom