What's new

Suicide attack on Pakistani Govt. school kills student.

That is a new low...Sacrificing his own precious life to kill some unknown shia kids in school...How the hell are these people indoctrinated to do such things..?

That is a new low...Sacrificing his own precious life to kill some unknown shia kids in school...How the hell are these people indoctrinated to do such things..?

I believe the new low is calling pathetic Terrorist a precious life.

Where are those vanguards of Ummah who cry over two sided riot in India but choose to stay mum on one sided onslaught on minority ??

And Pakistanies worry about safety of muslims in India.

ager ab PTI ki Govt aur leader's main zara se bhi gayraat baqi hai na tu in kutte ke bacho ke khilaf dharna ya protest karen ... buhat utha liye in talibano ke tattay :hitwall:

Insanity at its peak.....Its time for Pakistani govt to invite UAE and Suadi govt to clam down these animals . Otherwise they will turn Pakistan into cage. Already have too many enemies and drained out foreign investment.
Its time for KPK people to kick out all religious parties from their rank, otherwise for the rest of their life this province will be not more then a backward labor supplier for the rest of the world.

Good God! What the hell is wrong with these retards?! How does blowing a school help in their cause of Jihad unless that word means finish off Pakistan?! :angry:

RIP to the poor kid....stupid idiots...apnay bachay kon school send kertay hain nai tub hi damagh ulta chalta hai

I believe the new low is calling pathetic Terrorist a precious life.

What I meant was even for a terrorist, own life is precious..Even then, sacrificing his life for something he sees as a worthy cause is understandable..But blowing himself up in a school to kill some kids of opposite sect..!! That sounded a new low even for jehadis..no offense intended.

Only religions can brainwash people to such extent. Who cares about this life when you know you are going to be treated well in the afterlife!

Disgusting vermin.

Allah rest our fallen child.

WTF!! Ultimately attacking children. RIP

Back
Top Bottom