What's new

Suicide Attack at PAC Kamra

The article is published in Times of India.... with the same title....

Suicide attack near nuke-linked complex in Pakistan, 7 killed

Suicide attack near nuke-linked complex in Pakistan, 7 killed - Pakistan - World - The Times of India

The facility has been linked with the planes by the various newspapers and defense analyst. Can you please let me know how the title is misleading when your own newspaper says so

Always post the article source when creating a new thread. Rest of the claims about PAC being a "Nuke Linked" complex is BS. The attack took place on PAC Kamra and that's all there is to it. So far from what I've seen, only the Indian media is linking this complex with nukes. Immature as always, they're trying to dramatize the incident, nothing more.

The article is published in Times of India.... with the same title....

Suicide attack near nuke-linked complex in Pakistan, 7 killed

Suicide attack near nuke-linked complex in Pakistan, 7 killed - Pakistan - World - The Times of India

The facility has been linked with the planes by the various newspapers and defense analyst. Can you please let me know how the title is misleading when your own newspaper says so

Title is misleading as I have visited the Kamra and have spent time in PAC as well (though in one of worker's barrack only) and I haven't seen a single sign proving that there is any nuclear related activities are going on there. It is just a pure aeronautical engineering facility and along with it is Minhas Airbase (With largest hanger in Asia :))

I think people are waiting for some nuts to get hold of these nukes and detonate it somewhere in Pakistan before they realize how critical the situation is. Closing eyes to everything which is happening and feeling safe is not always good. Armed personel are the main target these days. Do you think the armed personel and security agents when they themselves are not safe what about the people and the content they are safeguarding. People should realize the criticality of the situation rather than laugh it off before it is too late.

I for one speak for every respected member here when i say we do not underestimate the Taliban threat by any means. And we don’t need a lecture of national security from an outsider when we are living with the consequences day in day out.

Our Nuclear arsenal is not like a bag of Palwan Ravri, you can't just expect to bump into a missile tipped with a warhead. Pakistan has a very safe and effective command and control system (PERIOD)!

I think people are waiting for some nuts to get hold of these nukes and detonate it somewhere in Pakistan before they realize how critical the situation is. Closing eyes to everything which is happening and feeling safe is not always good. Armed personel are the main target these days. Do you think the armed personel and security agents when they themselves are not safe what about the people and the content they are safeguarding. People should realize the criticality of the situation rather than laugh it off before it is too late.

Ane why we put massive armies on borders when they can't protect themselves in wars? Lol, u are more idiot than i thought, Security personnel are there to protect and defend and in doing so there is always a chance to get killed. This is called giving life in line of duty, you dump troller.

Ane why we put massive armies on borders when they can't protect themselves in wars? Lol, u are more idiot than i thought, Security personnel are there to protect and defend and in doing so there is always a chance to get killed. This is called giving life in line of duty, you dump troller.

Getting killed in a war is totally diffrent then becoming a victim of terrorist attacks. This itself shows the guts of the opponent and how much they fear such a huge army. Army and securities operates on intelligence and when they dont have intelligence about their own personal what about the rest. This is called total intelligence failure. Fighting and defeating is the work of army and no doubt Pakistan army is doing a great job but the work of intelligence agencies is to provide the right intel to avoid any such incidence.

How much justified is to use the word safe when terrorists are striking everywhere with a high frequency at their own will? Does the reason that they have not yet launched an attack on any nuclear facility yet puts them into the category of being safe when all other places are being targetted.

Getting killed in a war is totally diffrent then becoming a victim of terrorist attacks. This itself shows the guts of the opponent and how much they fear such a huge army. Army and securities operates on intelligence and when they dont have intelligence about their own personal what about the rest. This is called total intelligence failure. Fighting and defeating is the work of army and no doubt Pakistan army is doing a great job but the work of intelligence agencies is to provide the right intel to avoid any such incidence.

How much justified is to use the word safe when terrorists are striking everywhere with a high frequency at their own will? Does the reason that they have not yet launched an attack on any nuclear facility yet puts them into the category of being safe when all other places are being targetted.

Its transition time in every army of the world, Pakistan is first one, who is transforming it army from conventional war to new type of army which deal with small suicidal mercenary attack. Its totally new concept of war, Nation are spending more money to extract intelligence information and make precise weapon to avoid collateral damages. Because this new type of enemy emerge from the crowd of innocent people , it comes out of crowd and ready to die. To cure this problem totally different type of strategy needed. And will take time to adopt this. Pakistan is the first school and teacher of this strategy and US is testing its weapon in this lab. Just wait and see, PA lose the soldier, but what is coming out or this yolk of terrorism is a " new type of soldier and new type of weapons".

At least 22 killed in 3 terror attacks as Taliban nears Pakistan's main nuclear missile store
October 23, 2009, 1:33 PM (GMT+02:00)
Pakistani brigadier targeted by Taliban
At least 7 people were killed, 13 injured when a suicide bomber on a bicycle blew himself up Friday, Oct. 23, outside the big Kamra aeronautical complex 60 km west of Islamabad. military sources report this is where Pakistan houses most of its nuclear bombs and air-air and air-ground missiles. In Mohmand, 15 wedding guests were killed when their minibus hit an explosive device and in Peshawar a car bomb injured 15 people at the Sawan hotel.

Taliban fighters began to battle their way towards Pakistan's nuclear arsenal on Saturday, Oct. 10, by attacking the roads connecting the capital and high command with the nuclear ordnance centers in northern Pakistan near the town of Kohat, at Wah and in Kamra in order to cut them off.

Terrorist pressure to reach Pakistan's nuclear arsenal at these sites was first reported

Friday morning, the Pakistani military spokesman said the suicide bomber was stopped at a checkpoint where he blew himself up before he could enter the Kamra complex. This was the closest a terrorist had come to the cluster of bases where Pakistan maintains the bulk of its nuclear bombs and air-air and air-ground missiles for delivery by its air force.

This month, surging Taliban attacks have left more than 180 dead, the level mounting sharply as the Pakistani army continued its offensive against Taliban and al Qaeda strongholds in South Waziristan. Thursday, a Pakistani army brigadier and his driver were killed in a shooting attack in Islamabad. He was the second high officer to die this week in what appears to be a targeted assault on Pakistani commanders in retaliation for the South Waziristan drive. Tuesday, twin blasts killed seven people at Islamabad University.

DEBKAfile's military sources report that three Pakistani columns are advancing very slowly in the mountainous tribal region amid sporadic clashes. Most of the insurgents have pulled back to the 15,000-ft peaks

At least 22 killed in 3 terror attacks as Taliban nears Pakistan's main nuclear missile store
October 23, 2009, 1:33 PM (GMT+02:00)
Pakistani brigadier targeted by Taliban
At least 7 people were killed, 13 injured when a suicide bomber on a bicycle blew himself up Friday, Oct. 23, outside the big Kamra aeronautical complex 60 km west of Islamabad. military sources report this is where Pakistan houses most of its nuclear bombs and air-air and air-ground missiles. In Mohmand, 15 wedding guests were killed when their minibus hit an explosive device and in Peshawar a car bomb injured 15 people at the Sawan hotel.

Taliban fighters began to battle their way towards Pakistan's nuclear arsenal on Saturday, Oct. 10, by attacking the roads connecting the capital and high command with the nuclear ordnance centers in northern Pakistan near the town of Kohat, at Wah and in Kamra in order to cut them off.

Terrorist pressure to reach Pakistan's nuclear arsenal at these sites was first reported

Friday morning, the Pakistani military spokesman said the suicide bomber was stopped at a checkpoint where he blew himself up before he could enter the Kamra complex. This was the closest a terrorist had come to the cluster of bases where Pakistan maintains the bulk of its nuclear bombs and air-air and air-ground missiles for delivery by its air force.

This month, surging Taliban attacks have left more than 180 dead, the level mounting sharply as the Pakistani army continued its offensive against Taliban and al Qaeda strongholds in South Waziristan. Thursday, a Pakistani army brigadier and his driver were killed in a shooting attack in Islamabad. He was the second high officer to die this week in what appears to be a targeted assault on Pakistani commanders in retaliation for the South Waziristan drive. Tuesday, twin blasts killed seven people at Islamabad University.

DEBKAfile's military sources report that three Pakistani columns are advancing very slowly in the mountainous tribal region amid sporadic clashes. Most of the insurgents have pulled back to the 15,000-ft peaks

Isreali source......what you expect...whats Israel and India up too ???...sorry Pak can't erect a wall and confined the people inside...like slaves.

but the work of intelligence agencies is to provide the right intel to avoid any such incidence.

No.1: This is not your usual enemy, infiltrating the Taliban is not like snooping on your neighbourhood dacoit. If it were that easy the world's largest and most powerful intelligence agency would have captured the man behind this whole facade already. [need a hint who he is?]

No2: Coming to protection, Sun Tzu put it well: If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Pakistan has made great strides in Anti Terrorism and are developing well structured and formulated Counter Terrorism policies. At a LE/Mil level the anti-terrorism drive is going better then ever.

10 years prior to all this no facility in Pakistan understood the concept of Blast Mitigation, in-fact the only place you were likely to find Texas and jersey barriers were either outside the US embassy or on Motorway's, hardly anyone outside the EOD trade would have understood the term stand-off distance and its applications in CPTED.

Their use now is almost widespread, 10 years ago no protocol's existed for dealing with suicide bombers and the like, now there are clear guidelines.

10 years ago we had no Post Blast Investigations or Forensic services, now we have a dedicated forensic and terrorism incident team headed by the FIA.

10 years ago vigilance was a word often muttered by serving staffers or heads of corporate security, now a days every tom dick and harry understands the importance of daily vigilance.

We know our enemy better then some people understand, every attack they perpetrate helps us understand analyses and scrutinise their tactics, techniques and procedures.

Many people claim that the Pakistani administration under estimates the Taliban, nay i say it is the Taliban and these arm-chair analysts that under estimate the resolve of the Pakistani nation.

This is a long war, and in the end we have the faith and belief that we will win. By the grace of god we will win. Inshallah!

Oh yes... Now can I ask what Indian intelligence was doing when attacks happened in Dehli and Mumbai? What it has done to curb Nexal rebels?
Can I ask What Israeli intelligence did against suicide bombing? (build a wall...I think Pak intel is doing better than that anyways).

keep in mind Pakistan is facing an foreign supported and funded insurgency and terrorism in Baluchistan of Indian supported BLA.

As much as safety of nuclear weapons is concerned... I can sense the wish you have in your posts (of TTP getting Pakistani nuke and detonate it in Pakistan)...but my advice to you is to check the status of Indian nuclear facilities and then come back and teach us.

Last edited:
Our nukes gives India shivers down the spine. Fun to watch the Indian propaganda : Oooh the taliban are near Pakistan's nukes; run run or they are going to lob one towards us :rofl:

Funny as hell when indians "claim to know" where our nukes are. Probably god has given them eyes in their ***** too :what: :woot:

mods how do you delete a post...?

Last edited:
Oh yes... Now can I ask what Israeli intelligence was doing when attacks happened in Dehli and Mumbai?
Can I ask What Israeli intelligence did against suicide bombing? (build a wall...I think Pak intel is doing better than that anyways).

Intelligence failure can be once or twice no agency is perfect. But in case of Pakistan can you count the number of cases before defending your intelligence agencies. By the way Mossad works for Israel and does not have the contract of safeguarding India.

keep in mind Pakistan is facing an foreign supported and funded insurgency and terrorism in Baluchistan of Indian supported BLA.
Any proofs............ NO

But there are proof which are accepted by everyone apart from Pakistan about attacks in India originating from soil you know better.....

As much as safety of nuclear weapons is concerned... I can sense the wish you have in your posts (of TTP getting Pakistani nuke and detonate it in Pakistan)...but my advice to you is to check the status of Indian nuclear facilities and then come back and teach us.
If you take it that way cant help you but the intention was to make you realize that this not something you can laugh it off as people are doing over here. Rest is upto your mental standard of understanding cannot help it when you are fed with anti India agenda there is no cure.

As far as Indian nukes are considered no one in world has the slightest concern for them apart from Zaid Hamid.

Our borders are open with Afghanistan, recently we had a regime change, this explains every thing.
I suggest complete search in radius of 20 km. last times rockets were fired at Kamra complex. Who knows how much well equiuped terrorists are? There are already proof that they posses most advance indian and americans wepons!

Ultimate difference between enimies of Pakistan is JF-17 which is also feared most by indians and americans.
This makes PAF and Thunder factory the ultimate target of TTP.

Last edited:
Intelligence failure can be once or twice no agency is perfect. But in case of Pakistan can you count the number of cases before defending your intelligence agencies. By the way Mossad works for Israel and does not have the contract of safeguarding India.

So you think RAW and Mossad just failed one or two time. I am not defending anything here. Actual problem with ISI is it is currently out numbered. In Baluchistan alone more than 9 hostile agencies are working off course including RAW

(Proofs? Ask your PM who issued a joint statement accepting Indian involvement in Baluchistan)

But there are proof which are accepted by everyone apart from Pakistan about attacks in India originating from soil you know better.....

Yeah Yeah.. Those proofs which speaks once for involvement of one individual and then upon instructions of ur army next time it changes name of other as mastermind.

If you take it that way cant help you but the intention was to make you realize that this not something you can laugh it off as people are doing over here. Rest is upto your mental standard of understanding cannot help it when you are fed with anti India agenda there is no cure.
We know what to do and how to do. You please save your energy for some other time. There was a meeting of high level security officials with PM. security budget has already increased. We can take care of ourselves. Antiu India agenda... No its pro Pakistani agenda. Indian agenda is to see Pakistan denuclearised (can u deny that?) and we are there to safe it. I knew the next phase as well, after creating too much trouble and mayhem in Pakistan next move from Indo-US-Israeli block will be to launch a campaign against safety of Pakistani nuclear weapons.

Know if u have a brain you must understand why Pakistan army is there to finish TTP from FATA so that we can eliminated Indian excuse. Actually, Intelligence agencies for the first time has read the script

As far as Indian nukes are considered no one in world has the slightest concern for them apart from Zaid Hamid.

Where Zaid Hamid came into discussion...did I mention Bahrt Verma? just hold on.. Indian Nuke security..here we go. Don't miss that masterpiece where workers are setting over drums of yellow cake :P
The Daily Mail - Daily News from Pakistan - Newspaper from Pakistan

number of intelligent agencies are working in Pakistan.
about Pakistan nukes bunch of people living in Pakistan tribal mountain do know where to go then they reach in Peshawar. but they sure knows military installations are and how to reach there.
this is possible under the guidance by raw cia etc etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom