What's new

Suggestion/request

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have seen that how difficult it is for our mods and team to keep a strict sight over every post.
I have also observed a new way of troll, that is various members began to ask/raise silly questions about religion which has nothing to do with defence and strategy.
However, even if few sincere ones are seriously interested to know about past history of any religion in constructive manner then just because of some foolish/emotional members, the whole environment of a topic is ruined and so the health of discussion.

--It is my sincere request to moderators and site administrators to restrict such topic to "Senior's cafe" SO THAT MEMBERS OF HIGH REPUTATION only can take part in discussion and even if some new existing member has something really healthy to share,then he/she contacts with mod for share of post.

OR

--Create a new section for discussion of religion with same restrictions as of Senior's Cafe with a title: "Sensitive Issues" but with greater strictness,every post must be checked before it is published.

I hope that all of my fellow members including Pakistani, Indian, Chinese, Irani, and other members of all religion will agree,so that we could enjoy healthy discussion without a fear of being abused.

Definitely a question arises here that "What is the benefit of doing this Slav defence??"

So, it is:
--Members will not complain about admins/mods for biases such as "webby ne isko ban nahi kiya,Asim isko favour de raha hai etc..
--No request for ban as trollers won't get any chance for abusing
--No personal attacks
--neutral discussion
--High quality,informative argument.

Regards,
Slav defence

We are already employing this strategy. Rape threads of late are allowed only in Seniors cafe...so is the religious debate.

Anything specific you have in mind?

We are already employing this strategy. Rape threads of late are allowed only in Seniors cafe...so is the religious debate.

Anything specific you have in mind?

I have share it,I was editing it thats why...My request persists,please make a separate thread by name of Sensitive issues,reasons for making I have already posted,specially sensitive issues will be specified for religious discussions, fiqh problems etc,Like I want to share something about sharia and about Agha khanis but I am not,because I have a fear that people will abuse without feeling about others.
sensitive issue thread should have greater strictness,even elite members are not allowed to make post unless it is checked by mods.

I have share it,I was editing it thats why...My request persists,please make a separate thread by name of Sensitive issues,reasons for making I have already posted,specially sensitive issues will be specified for religious discussions, fiqh problems etc,Like I want to share something about sharia and about Agha khanis but I am not,because I have a fear that people will abuse without feeling about others.
sensitive issue thread should have greater strictness,even elite members are not allowed to make post unless it is checked by mods.

I have tried to counter this many times, but some people will always post some religious crap. Mods tolerate it when people use quranic verses to further their argument, but when those are refuted/ridiculed, suddenly you feel being attacked.

Keep the debate secular, unless it is specific to religion, and if it is about religion, it should be in senior cafe like you said.

What is that revol thread about how quran prescribes shaving pubic hair,among other things, doing on pdf?

I have tried to counter this many times, but some people will always post some religious crap. Mods tolerate it when people use quranic verses to further their argument, but when those are refuted/ridiculed, suddenly you feel being attacked.

Keep the debate secular, unless it is specific to religion, and if it is about religion, it should be in senior cafe like you said.

What is that revol thread about how quran has written about shaving pubic hair, doing on pdf?
no hindu guy, it is not about feeling of being attacked just because you have denied any quranic verse,it is when members like solomon resembles holy places with dirty stuff and other members also attack on holy figures.
third various members have seriously no intention to learn,it is to prove:"you are wrong,I am right"
furthermore...i have started a thread,or you have, now I/you don't want any member of another religion to troll or post comment..
I/you mean to ask question to my fellow brothers only....
only think tanks should be allowed to discuss religious issues,in a new thread with greater restrictions named"Sensitive issues" and any religion can be discussed there,like hinduism,islam,zionism,christianity etc in a constructive manner,such members who consider themselves as atheist and who keep on attacking other religions must be kept away,we don't need their crap,we want to enjoy and learn anything about religion,faith in a constructive manner.

no hindu guy, it is not about feeling of being attacked just because you have denied any quranic verse,it is when members like solomon resembles holy places with dirty stuff and other members also attack on holy figures.
third various members have seriously no intention to learn,it is to prove:"you are wrong,I am right"
furthermore...i have started a thread,or you have, now I/you don't want any member of another religion to troll or post comment..
I/you mean to ask question to my fellow brothers only....
only think tanks should be allowed to discuss this,
Give an example, I am not sure which one you are against. I am in favour completely banning discussion of religion( other than senior cafe)
Besides, why should anybody be interested in learning religion, least of all from its own fanboys/gals. If I say geeta says earth is flat, you have every right to ridicule me, without any knowledge of hindu scripture.

There is a difference between criticizing and slandering, and we should avoid both about religion here, so no religion please on pdf.

Give an example, I am not sure which one you are against. I am in favour completely banning discussion of religion( other than senior cafe)
Besides, why should anybody be interested in learning religion, least of all from its own fanboys/gals. If I say geeta says earth is flat, you have every right to ridicule me, without any knowledge of hindu scripture.

There is a difference between criticizing and slandering, and we should avoid both about religion here, so no religion please on pdf.

I have edited my above post hindu guy,sorry net problem:P
I am interested in learning, and not because so I can troll,because after my death when I face God,I do tell him that I have carefully researched every message of yours,and I am evident of all the mischief of shaitan.:lol:

@Mention feature is a great addition on PDF, can you also add the Hashtag feature (#LadyHitlar) so that we can find the trend in pdf? It would make pdf more dynamic.

@Mention feature is a great addition on PDF, can you also add the Hashtag feature (#LadyHitlar) so that we can find the trend in pdf? It would make pdf more dynamic.

@Mention feature was update of vBulletin. Hashtag feature is not yet part of any update and I don't think WebMaster can program.

I have seen many non-religion forums with religion section, including other Pakistani forums out there.

But I am only active in this forum seriously, I do not want to register in other forums just for religious discussion.

If a religion section does not harm PDF, then I would like to say for a reconsideration for that.

You can appoint a separate Mod for that section, I think PDF can manage a separate Mod for a separate religion section.

You may not listen to me, but I am Just saying to show how important it is.

Don't know how other reputed forums manage their religion section, when Mega forum like PDF gets recoiled at such important issue.

@WebMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother @Skies we dont have the man power to manage religious section.

Last edited:
I have seen many non-religion forums with religion section, including other Pakistani forums out there.

But I am only active in this forum seriously, I do not want to register in other forums just for religious discussion.

If a religion section does not harm PDF, then I would like to say for a reconsideration for that.

You can appoint a separate Mod for that section, I think PDF can manage a separate Mod for a separate religion section.

You may not listen to me, but I am Just saying to show how important it is.

Don't know how other reputed forums manage their religion section, when Mega forum like PDF gets recoiled at such important issue.

@WebMaster

yaar one small idiot is all it takes to blow the thread to oblivion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom