What's new

Suggest shows on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am open to suggestions. Documentaries will also do. I prefer shows on spies and crime and military and intelligence but good super heroes will also do it.

I am open to suggestions. Documentaries will also do. I prefer shows on spies and crime and military and intelligence but good super heroes will also do it.

As you are a spiritual person, watch a short true crime documentary called Long Shot (2017) on Netflix. It's really good.

Don't watch much tv series but For "super heroes" can definitely recommend : The Boys

Line of Duty.....................

Last year shortly after the surprise lockdown, my company had a pretty significant delay in setting me up IT wise to work from home. So I spent a lot of time with family, and watched quite a few Netlflix series with them. It was really a blessing for me.

But anyway, on Netflix you might like the following:
  • Breaking Bad: Fantastic series, must watch if you haven't already.
  • Kingdom: Korean series, zombie genre (if you're okay with reading subs, I'd highly recommend watching it)
  • Narcos: It's a bout the drug lord Pablo Escobar
  • Dark: German sci-fi (English subs)
  • Making a murderer: Documentary series.
  • World War II in colour: Documentary, but very entertaining and insightful.
On Amazon Prime you might want to see these sci fi series:
  • Mr Robot
  • The Expanse

You all should watch "The Game" on Netflix ....

Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul (watch after watching Breaking Bad)
Al Kamino Movie (watch after watching breaking bad)
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Fear The Walking Dead
The Witcher
Friends
Money Heist
The Vikings
The 100

Back
Top Bottom