What's new

Suggest Names for Shebaz Sharif ????

Sharif ka bachha, or Sharif bachha. :rofl:

It cracked me up cause when I was in school (ummm 7th grade?) we had a lesson in hindi subject named Sharif Bachha.

Last edited:
kisi ka naam bigaarna achi baat nhi balky ye gunah or islam main is ko mana kiya gya hain bhai logo

زبان کی ہولناکیاں انسان کے برے انجام کی خبر دیتی ہیں۔غیبت،جھوٹ،خوشامد،افواہیں اڑانا،نام بگاڑنا،مال بیچنے کے لیے جھوٹی قسمیں کھانا،تہمت اور گالی وغیرہ وہ سب امور ہیں جو زبان کے راستے انسان کو بالآخر دوزخ کی وادی میں دھکیلنے کا باعث بن سکتے ہیں
:rofl: oh dear I dont know where to start...kissi ka naam bigarna nai...he said so himself mayra naam badal day na! So we are dutifully doing as par his wishes!

:lol::lol:

@Leader not a good thread by you:disagree: dint expect it from you....havent been we gainst of name calling etc when PMLNers were calling IK names like Taliban,Terrorist Khan,Zani Khan etc:confused:

we should keep some individuality!

he himself said this that if I failed to solve the issue of electricity, change my name... so ab aik thread tou banta hai ! :D

nae bunta....:no: you sound like them now!:angry:

I think its fair to suggest names for a man who made a false promise, and admitted that he cannot do it, and doesnt even have the moral courage to resign, but anyway, your opinion is with you, I can respect that much.

Last edited:
:rofl: oh dear I dont know where to start...kissi ka naam bigarna nai...he said so himself mayra naam badal day na! So we are dutifully doing as par his wishes!
janab wo to plitician hai kuch bhi boly ga

janab wo to plitician hai kuch bhi boly ga
Hum bhi awaam hain...usnay kaha usko vote dalo woh bijli ka maslah theek keray ga...we listened to him...tou humnay vote dala
usnay nai theek kiya so we listened to the 2nd line :P request to change his name...

BlaYtWwIgAAKTX2.jpg:large

RM saab dil garden garden kardiya caption dekhake.

Back
Top Bottom