What's new

Suggest A Title

Moin91

Reaction score
0d5cf28eafb798c97378a2f5d51fe60c.jpg

Its the season of Moonsoon (barsat),the season of rimjhim.
four policemen under one umbrella.:)
any title that comes to your mind upon seeing this rarity??

0d5cf28eafb798c97378a2f5d51fe60c.jpg

Its the season of Moonsoon (barsat),the season of rimjhim.
four policemen under one umbrella.:)
any title that comes to your mind upon seeing this rarity??

They really should be punished (demoted etc) for being caught under a multi coloured umbrella in uniform cramping together to get away from something as dreaded as the rain. They look Indian to me - this isn't to start a flame war of course, Just seeing some facts, so it's possible certain genes are at play here ;)

I like the way that snotty old moustachied one on the right is grabbing the umbrella and placing it directly over himself. He's obviously the more senior of the two "partners".

The titles that come to mind are in Urdu and Punjabi.
a) Doobtey ko Tinkay ka Sahara.
B) Aa ja tainu Ankhian udeek dian.
Enjoy
Araz

The titles that come to mind are in Urdu and Punjabi.
a) Doobtey ko Tinkay ka Sahara.
B) Aa ja tainu Ankhian udeek dian.
Enjoy
Araz

lolz......doobtey ko tinkay ka sahara.... right:agree:

Titles com 2 mind r in urdu... 1): Police kay dhanak rang barish k sang..2): Rainy unity of police under the raimbow

1): police k dhanak rangbarish kay sang. 2): rainy unity of oplice under the raimbow umrella..

Sir salamat to pagadi paachas. (Sir= Head)

They really should be punished (demoted etc) for being caught under a multi coloured umbrella in uniform cramping together to get away from something as dreaded as the rain. They look Indian to me - this isn't to start a flame war of course, Just seeing some facts, so it's possible certain genes are at play here ;)

I like the way that snotty old moustachied one on the right is grabbing the umbrella and placing it directly over himself. He's obviously the more senior of the two "partners".

Get over India phobia (or Jealousy). The photo shows it is of Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom