What's new

Sudden Sinkhole Outbreak Raises Fear in China

Epoch Times? do some homework before post:lol: :argh:

Home Work

350.0.1.0.16777215.0.stories.large.2010.06.07.SINK-HOLES-96522814-1.jpg

350.0.1.0.16777215.0.stories.large.2010.06.07.ZhejiangSinkHole-1.jpg

Mr Benny guy, i was referring its not appropriate to post article from some hate specific web site on PDF. its against the forum rule. :argh:

Firstly,For your info Epoctimes is not an web site.It is a News Paper and more of a china oriented one.

Secondly, Why do I get the feeling that everyone here is ready to sweep negative( in rgds to Image) news abt china under the carpet,including the mods??

Firstly,For your info Epoctimes is not an web site.It is a News Paper and more of a china oriented one.

Secondly, Why do I get the feeling that everyone here is ready to sweep negative( in rgds to Image) news abt china under the carpet,including the mods??

Yes, i can dig up hundreds of anti India hate source but i won't cos i know its bias and unreliable, and you? :no:

The Epoch Times (traditional Chinese: 大紀元; simplified Chinese: 大纪元; pinyin: Dàjìyuán) is a multi-language, international newspaper, originally published in Chinese. The paper has been in publication since May 2000. It was founded by practitioners of the Falun Gong spiritual discipline, after the government of the People's Republic of China banned the movement in 1999.[1][2]

Its stated focus is coverage of China and human rights issues, but much of its content is general-interest.[3][4][5] The newspaper is consistently critical of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and policies of the Chinese government. In 2004, the newspaper published the "Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party", a full-blown attack on China's ruling regime. The newspaper lends abundant coverage to Falun Gong-related causes, and is also sympathetic to other forces opposed to the Chinese government, including dissidents, activists, and supporters of the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Epoch Times Website also hosts a "CCP Renunciations" service, encouraging people to quit the Communist Party of China and related organizations. The Chinese government blocks those in mainland China from accessing the Epoch Times website.[6]
The Epoch Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some very unbiased source you provide :argh:

Yes, i can dig up hundreds of anti India hate source but i won't cos i know its bias and unreliable, and you? :no:

The Epoch Times (traditional Chinese: 大紀元; simplified Chinese: 大纪元; pinyin: Dàjìyuán) is a multi-language, international newspaper, originally published in Chinese. The paper has been in publication since May 2000. It was founded by practitioners of the Falun Gong spiritual discipline, after the government of the People's Republic of China banned the movement in 1999.[1][2]

Its stated focus is coverage of China and human rights issues, but much of its content is general-interest.[3][4][5] The newspaper is consistently critical of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and policies of the Chinese government. In 2004, the newspaper published the "Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party", a full-blown attack on China's ruling regime. The newspaper lends abundant coverage to Falun Gong-related causes, and is also sympathetic to other forces opposed to the Chinese government, including dissidents, activists, and supporters of the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Epoch Times Website also hosts a "CCP Renunciations" service, encouraging people to quit the Communist Party of China and related organizations. The Chinese government blocks those in mainland China from accessing the Epoch Times website.[6]
The Epoch Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some very unbiased source you provide :argh:

So according to you the news is not true and is a conspiracy to malign China's Image to the world.:confused:

Not so much that it does not align with Chinese image but rather it distorts news.
For example it is critical and ridicule chinese economic policy during the financial crisis, posting news of imminent collapse when in fact China is among the countries with the best recovery and helps in preventing a greater collapse.

While the sinkholes does exist the news blows it out of proportion

first of all epochtimes is a crap source its like a jew writing news about nazis the result is what you would expect.

secondly the Chinese government acknowledges there are sinkholes its not censored at all, the problem is why they are there and how do we fix it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom