What's new

Sudan President's Plane Denied Saudi Fly-Over En Route to Iran

Well , rowhani made his movement.
The first foreign message he sent after he finished with cermony was to mr. Al-Bashir and he regretted what has happened to him and thanked him very sincerely fir the thought of attending the ceremony and hoping for more tightening of Iran and Sudan ties
Rohani made a gaffe...He shouldn't be seen near that volture and I hope that he doesn't follow Rafsandjani past policies by cuddling with that hyena. Just look what he is doing in Darfur against defenseless people, who happen to be a little blacker than him. After saying that, I don't understand the Saudi volte-face, they supported him in the butchering of Darfur.

to Quote Originally Posted by Aryan Nation

Didn't you used to be a mod? You come back to the forum after you insulted Pakistanis and was stripped of your mod role?
You should be careful, I'll make you loose more if you are not careful

They damn sure clipped his wing and it helped this forum tremendously...I believe that I contributed indirectly to his demise...Good riddance, at least now, he is among the mortal and we can chastise the little big man:laughcry:

Rohani made a gaffe...He shouldn't be seen near that volture and I hope that he doesn't follow Rafsandjani past policies by cuddling with that hyena. Just look what he is doing in Darfur against defenseless people, who happen to be a little blacker than him. After saying that, I don't understand the Saudi volte-face, they supported him in the butchering of Darfur.

I don't think if it has anything to do with supporting his actions.
Bashir is indeed an oppressive dictator, but Iran sent invitations to all countries in the world, except U.S and Israel so Sudan's attendance wouldn't necessarily show our support for him.

Dont be apologetic . its pure and simple the man irritated us so we didnt let him over our airspace . a certain EU country did the exact same thing a few weeks ago not to **** of america over snowden.

Whether hes a murderer or not is not the issue. the message is clear if your friends with iran your not welcome .

Dont be apologetic . its pure and simple the man irritated us so we didnt let him over our airspace . a certain EU country did the exact same thing a few weeks ago not to **** of america over snowden.

Whether hes a murderer or not is not the issue. the message is clear if your friends with iran your not welcome .

I like you to say the same thing to the other 44 country that participated to the ceremony which include Oman ,UAE , Kuwait and Qatar your brother Persian Gulf Arab countries

The leadership didn't attend you concieted little persian ball of fun . I suggest you stop feeding misinformation to the unknowing masses

Back
Top Bottom