What's new

Sucden Buys 70,000 Tons of India Sugar for Sale to Pakistan

Is this a good move, when sugar prices are already at it's peak from more demand in domestic markets. Something is wrong here, seriously.

Is this a good move, when sugar prices are already at it's peak from more demand in domestic markets. Something is wrong here, seriously.

This might help

India will export sugar in 2010 / 11? Govt | Stock Watch

India resumes sugar exports - Commodities - Markets - The Economic Times

********************************************************************************************************

On a serious note when we will learn??? Why the hell we are not exporting it directly to Pakistan??? A paris based company is buying from us and then selling it to Pakistan who is our next door neighbour....Bear with my lack of trading knowledge but something is not making sense....because the way i see Pakistan is buying sugar at a higher price then what it can get if they buy directly from us...no???

And u expect our babus to make this easy

This might help

India will export sugar in 2010 / 11? Govt | Stock Watch

India resumes sugar exports - Commodities - Markets - The Economic Times

********************************************************************************************************

On a serious note when we will learn??? Why the hell we are not exporting it directly to Pakistan??? A paris based company is buying from us and then selling it to Pakistan who is our next door neighbour....Bear with my lack of trading knowledge but something is not making sense....because the way i see Pakistan is buying sugar at a higher price then what it can get if they buy directly from us...no???

As a general rule of thumb, when ever u see "french" companies it is fair to assume some thing EXTREMELY fishy is going on.

As for the deal, Mr Zardari and Indian representatives visit Paris before this finalization.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom