What's new

Submarine Swamy the terrorist in the thick of things

KeyBORED Warrior

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20200623-050115_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200623-045921_Chrome.jpg

Submarine suggested that india should not go for s400 as it is integrated with Chinese software and the pack of gangus twitter-lynched him, lol

Why is he fuming against Russia now? :lol:

Indians now looking for *** whopping from Russia?
He probably wants to go for his masters' (American toys). Its painfully obvious. He probably thinks that the Chinese will gather intel on india while using the s400. Plus i heard dr Shahid Masood that Pakistan's ababeel and other missiles are practically stealth for the purposes of s400 and the Russians categorically told the Indians that they won't take any responsibility in case a Pakistani missile lands in India despite the deployment of s400 :omghaha:

these days indians on twitter fighting each other like crazy
They were underestimating the Chinese and overestimating themselves(usual for them) before ladakh. 20 dead soldiers later, they're fighting among themselves and even deriding senior rss terrorists in the process haha.

Cuz russian also doesnt like india to be on US lap, if conflict gets worst it will leave russia in awkward position. India took a side now Russia is going to align its position sooner or later.

Probably because he is getting some wired message from Israel that dude don't get too cozy towards Russia, either we or US can offer you a better deal in weapons and War Planes.

Cuz russian also doesnt like india to be on US lap, if conflict gets worst it will leave russia in awkward position. India took a side now Russia is going to align its position sooner or later.
Well, realignment needs to happen. India will build things locally or buy from the west.

He is a delusional ___, just like most of the indians you see on this forum.

Well he is kind a true in his prediction, India did become Viral instead of Virat in 2020. To many indians he is some sort of a genius, just a year ago he was prophesizing about Imran Khan getting kicked out of office, when diesel was in full momentum. And indians were like "if this wasn't swamy then we wouldn't have paid much attention but its swamy, so it must be true"

He is a delusional ___, just like most of the indians you see on this forum.

Well he is kind a true in his prediction, India did become Viral instead of Virat in 2020. To many indians he is some sort of a genius, just a year ago he was prophesizing about Imran Khan getting kicked out of office, when diesel was in full momentum. And indians were like "if this wasn't swamy then we wouldn't have paid much attention but its swamy, so it must be true"
And yet he's a howard grad ! Speaks volumes about the quality of edu there. Or probably he got in there because of some quota or appeasement policy. The US and the West is equally responsible for letting the indian believe that he truly is a work of art. They decoded the Indian psyche and low iq long before we did and they manipulate this to their full advantage.

Didn't bother to waste an hour of my time but the comments were quite fascinating:

Gururaj Savadatti2 days ago
Dr Swamy is not an individual but an institution. If he is formalised as an institution, he will become the nation. The huge public adulation that he enjoys is the barrier between him and his cabinet berth.

S S
1 day ago
Modi is making a big big mistake by not inducting Swamiji into his cabinet...We really require him at this point in time to serve our country

•Vishal •
2 days ago
Dr Swamy’s revelation on galwan valley and Russia’s influence was shocking ! At least someone is speaking the truth in this country

submarine :rofl:

what kind of first name is this? He was born in submarine?
I shit you not, when i first saw this creature's name i pronounced it as 'submarine'. Since then i have always used that word for him even on their fb pages. The injuns get furious ! Lol

Didn't bother to waste an hour of my time but the comments were quite fascinating:

Gururaj Savadatti2 days ago
Dr Swamy is not an individual but an institution. If he is formalised as an institution, he will become the nation. The huge public adulation that he enjoys is the barrier between him and his cabinet berth.

S S
1 day ago
Modi is making a big big mistake by not inducting Swamiji into his cabinet...We really require him at this point in time to serve our country

•Vishal •
2 days ago
Dr Swamy’s revelation on galwan valley and Russia’s influence was shocking ! At least someone is speaking the truth in this country
Among his various enviable traits he also happens to have striking facial similarities with Mr Bean. His demeanour also makes one laugh, much like his doppelganger.

Back
Top Bottom