What's new

stupidity- i hit police car

Once a Black Lumina hit my car from the back, who was over speeding. It happened to be a young teenager, wearing Saudi Police uniform and driving undercover police vehicle. He had to join his hands to beg not to report the incident, and as the damage to my car was minimal (he faced the real deal), he even said that he would pay for the damage.

It looked to me that he was using the car and uniform of his elder brother, and well I let him go.

Asian Cop joining his hands ( never mind whose fault it was) ?

We S Asians are simply not used to this. I for one will believe it only when I see it.

Here, who cares who is wrong.. it starts with ' Garhi ke kaagz Nikalo..and the rest follows.

i am so innocent as you guys know yesterday while i was driving and enjoying music coming back from my job suddenly after a u turn i blindly hit police car from back :hitwall: both cars damaged well :lol:. when i come out my first words was WTF and Saudi traffic police guys look at me as WTF ?:p:P its my 100% mistake as they were not moving at the time we have incident and yes i hit them from back so i have no excuse but today sorry . they called another guy for report incident and insurance will pay this ****.one thing i like i never seen anger or any bashing by police even i was wrong :)

Baaki toh sab thik hai..

Imran Sahab , yeh underlined part needs elaboration please.

i am so innocent as you guys know yesterday while i was driving and enjoying music coming back from my job suddenly after a u turn i blindly hit police car from back :hitwall: both cars damaged well :lol:......

You hit a fellow Shurtah car :devil:

Dada ji budapay main daru pi ke gaddi na chalaya karo.woh tey shukr hai ke saudi police thi indian poice ki gaddi ko aise takkar marate to attempt to murder ke under behind the bars hote.

Back
Top Bottom