What's new

stupidity- i hit police car

i am so innocent as you guys know yesterday while i was driving and enjoying music coming back from my job suddenly after a u turn i blindly hit police car from back :hitwall: both cars damaged well :lol:. when i come out my first words was WTF and Saudi traffic police guys look at me as WTF ?:p:P its my 100% mistake as they were not moving at the time we have incident and yes i hit them from back so i have no excuse but today sorry . they called another guy for report incident and insurance will pay this ****.one thing i like i never seen anger or any bashing by police even i was wrong :)

Hit a police car in Pakistan Chacha.....and you will not be able to post for the next month.....

Advice... don`t drive & access internet on mobile ... PDF ka keera lag chuka hai thori der chor diya karo isko...:azn:

second one raat ko kam peeya karo...

mamoo it was evening or main ghazal sunta ja raha tha head phone per :)

Hit a police car in Pakistan Chacha.....and you will not be able to post for the next month.....

you are wrong in punjab i can hit and noting will happen challenge ?:devil:

Imran Bhai ne Saudi Police ko bhi apni trolling se nahi baksha :lol:

trolling kesi yaar we are brothers :cheesy: don't you guys bash on us because of our arab friends :bunny:

yaar its not crime to accident with police car so why should i worry ? and kamzoor kon bhi its my third incedent in 5 years i think i always accept what it is . i was wrong so what i say or argue? i hit a car which was parked on road .:)
Bolna tha.....ya rafiq, moa almaskeen, da arabic speak nishta.

Imran bai
aap kis hospital me ho ? Kaheen ooper se tho post nahi kar rahe ?.. Hey bhagwaan itne ache aadmi ko itni jaldi ..! Bola tha thodi kam piya karo ..

Imran bai
aap kis hospital me ho ? Hey bhagwaan itne ache aadmi ko itni jaldi ..! Bola tha thodi kam piya karo ..

aby teri to main gher main hoon itni bhi nhi thoki ke hospital jata . tum log to mujh se jaan churana chahty ho kabhi ja ker pooch meri GF hina rabbani se :taz:

Reminds me of this guy I knew who had just moved to America.

One day he couldn't believe his luck while driving in the fast lane. He was behind this one car and making great time: everybody quickly got out of the way as soon as they approached. They were going over 80mph, and all he had to do was stay right behind this car. Of course -- you guessed it -- the other car was a police car and he eventually got pulled over by that cop.

So he says to the cop, "I was just following you; you were also going 80".
And the cop just stares at him in disbelief and says, "Yeah, but I'm a cop".

He got a speeding ticket.

Once a Black Lumina hit my car from the back, who was over speeding. It happened to be a young teenager, wearing Saudi Police uniform and driving undercover police vehicle. He had to join his hands to beg not to report the incident, and as the damage to my car was minimal (he faced the real deal), he even said that he would pay for the damage.

It looked to me that he was using the car and uniform of his elder brother, and well I let him go.

Back
Top Bottom