What's new

Stupidity goes nuclear — I

These zero Pakistani posters, with their Jeehad and brother rubbish, can't seem to understand that this thread is not about their Jeehad or whatever - Stupidity goes nuclear, now add jeehad to that - like throwing fuel on fire, but hey, "it's our religion" - "it's a way of life" the arbi parrot says

Here is what thiss Jeehad guy is trying to do - first you must agree that Jeehad is ordinary, it's an everyday thing and not the state, but the ordinary person can should and does Jeehad - see, then you are mentally prepared to look at this jeehad thing not as a state activity not as something terribly extraordinary, but something normal, something you as a private person should and actually are doing anyway - these are criminals and they deserve no quarter.

These zero Pakistani posters, with their Jeehad and brother rubbish, can't seem to understand that this thread is not about their Jeehad or whatever - Stupidity goes nuclear, now add jeehad to that - like throwing fuel on fire, but hey, "it's our religion" - "it's a way of life" the arbi parrot says

Here is what thiss Jeehad guy is trying to do - first you must agree that Jeehad is ordinary, it's an everyday thing and not the state, but the ordinary person can should and does Jeehad - see, then you are mentally prepared to look at this jeehad thing not as a state activity not as something terribly extraordinary, but something normal, something you as a private person should and actually are doing anyway - these are criminals and they deserve no quarter.

to argue with someone who have no knowledge about anything is useless............
i advice you to just read my prevoius posts and your indian friends posts and then decide who start jihad word here and in the end you have no basic knowledge about islam so please its my request to you when you try to comment on any islam related topic please 1st you should have knowledge about that......
and you are pathetic

I appreciate your knowledge. My advice to you is stop this Jeehad rubbish and bringing your religion into threads that are not about your religion or I will come down hard on you - and leave the Indian to us - if you can be manipulated so easily to go jeehad and such, then you're the wrong person to deal with the indian, right??

I hope you will give me an opportunity to reconsider your ability in the near future.

I appreciate your knowledge. My advice to you is stop this Jeehad rubbish and bringing your religion into threads that are not about your religion or I will come down hard on you - and leave the Indian to us - if you can be manipulated so easily to go jeehad and such, then you're the wrong person to deal with the indian, right??

I hope you will give me an opportunity to reconsider your ability in the near future.
are you mad .......you have any sense why i use these words?
and i told you many times what i mean about jihad and why i used? can you read bcz i dont think so because you are saying one thing again and again without any history....................dont think like a kid ok and i know how to deal with anyone go and teach yourself

No more Jeehad ruibbish out of you - you understand it or not, it's up to you.

As for dealing with the Indian, you have now spent 4 posts responding to your inappropriate use of religion and religious concepts.

No more Jeehad ruibbish out of you - you understand it or not, it's up to you.

As for dealing with the Indian, you have now spent 4 posts responding to your inappropriate use of religion and religious concepts.

i dont want to make this thread in flame.............i withdraw but what i did it was inappropriate i talked what is right i damn care what you think but dont mix things with other........i will not reply now........no offense to anyone

i dont want to make this thread in flame.............i withdraw but what i did it was inappropriate i talked what is right i damn care what you think but dont mix things with other........i will not reply now........no offense to anyone
Mate, Chill. If it helps, i apologies on behalf of Indian Community on this forum. Now lets quit and get back to the topic of discussion.

Mate, Chill. If it helps, i apologies on behalf of Indian Community on this forum. Now lets quit and get back to the topic of discussion.

brother its fine..........i respect everyone here it may be pakistani . indian , chinese.........i dont want to be personal.....lets get back to topic now..
NASR or other nuclear weapons can never be used as 1st choice but as a last choice......nukes will be used in only those conditions in which we will think we losing war in that case there is no use to save these weapons but to use them

The equation is simple- if some one talk about Jihad in a provocative manner- its natural- there will be people who will try to put forth the true essence of Jihad- doctor09 Brother don't be ashamed feel proud- you didn't derail the thread- the thread was derailed by unwarranted objection to the use of word brother in a discussion- Peace Brother- Jazak Allah Kher for the effort-

brother its fine..........i respect everyone here it may be pakistani . indian , chinese.........i dont want to be personal.....lets get back to topic now..
NASR or other nuclear weapons can never be used as 1st choice but as a last choice......nukes will be used in only those conditions in which we will think we losing war in that case there is no use to save these weapons but to use them

Exactly.. Nuclear attack is the dying revenge of a nation (I think Bush Senior Said that). The problem is that a lot of folks here talk about using nukes as a tool of declaration of war.. :disagree:

I love how to resist is stupidity but to act knowing that the opposite side's point is that if you much as sneeze they will blow you away, is the height of reasonable action - Indian friends are masters, except when it comes to their relations and understanding if the Pakistani, whom they claim are very similar to the Indian -- and yet this is the level of understanding of them? How similar could they be?

Pakistan have expended much blood and treasure to develop the capability to counter nuclear threat and are now persuaded that their own nuclear capability will suffice for the massive numbers of their adversary - their adversary claims it's stupid to resist them - and that going nuclear is irrational, and one is supposed to imagine the threatening people who are decided to go nuclear is rational??

i dont get what you are trying to say.

the part i did understand was that threatning an irrational nuclear armed nation is stupid. but this begs the question
"can an irrational nation be a responsible nuclear power?"

if pakistan is irrational as you say, why wont it use nukes in a pre emptive strike and start a war anyways? once you take the support of irrationality all bets are off and stability goes out the window.

indian actions are with the hope that pakistan is a rational country and wont do irrational things. i dont know how irrational you will call them

Exactly.. Nuclear attack is the dying revenge of a nation (I think Bush Senior Said that). The problem is that a lot of folks here talk about using nukes as a tool of declaration of war.. :disagree:

nukes is not first option but in different situations the case will be different...e.g..if india occupy some part of pak territory then in that case NASR type weapons can be used.............nuclear war or simple war is bad thing but when time comes every country has a right to do whatever it can to defend itself...............

but dont forget no one cares about rules in war..in war and love everything is legal and right

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom