What's new

Stupidity goes nuclear — I

I love how to resist is stupidity but to act knowing that the opposite side's point is that if you much as sneeze they will blow you away, is the height of reasonable action - Indian friends are masters, except when it comes to their relations and understanding if the Pakistani, whom they claim are very similar to the Indian -- and yet this is the level of understanding of them? How similar could they be?

Pakistan have expended much blood and treasure to develop the capability to counter nuclear threat and are now persuaded that their own nuclear capability will suffice for the massive numbers of their adversary - their adversary claims it's stupid to resist them - and that going nuclear is irrational, and one is supposed to imagine the threatening people who are decided to go nuclear is rational??

Do you understand what you are talking, before giving threats?? nuking your own people? and see your last line.
You sound like some jihadi on suicide mission.

mr. you think whatever you want.........if you think defending our country and killing our enemy who try to destroy my country OR if some how someone is near victory against us then YES we will go nuke its our right & YES this is jihad then what? then im happy im jihadi on death mission of our enemy

my dear indian friends think that someday they will attack and capture us and we will do nothing ..they expect that we should give our nukes in a plate to them instead of using them....................... we will do what we will think right for us it will be our decision not yours

Do you understand what you are talking, before giving threats?? nuking your own people? and see your last line.
You sound like some jihadi on suicide mission.

he would like to be a jihadi but not in a context you are taking .......... even i would like to be a jihadi but thoughts are differents..........

That is exactly the point. This weapon is of no practical use.

I think it requires great deal of insight and intellect to understand the context of this article.
this weapon is of no practical use.........lolz
we will use it for cooking not against our enemy in time of war..........i love jokes

this weapon is of no practical use.........lolz
we will use it for cooking not against our enemy in time of war..........i love jokes

From the way you type, you're probably 14 years old.
Have you even bothered to read the artivle? At least give points countering those mentioned in the article instead of randomly passing comments like " we will use it for cooking"

he would like to be a jihadi but not in a context you are taking .......... even i would like to be a jihadi but thoughts are differents..........

BROTHER.......people here dont know what is jihad??? if someone is studying he is doing jihad, if he is serving his parents he is doing jihad if he is defending his country then he is doing jihad in the the light of islam and these lines IM jihadi and so everyone is jihadi............jihad is not related to terrorism type things its a complete ISLAMIC philosphy

BROTHER.......people here dont know what is jihad??? if someone is studying he is doing jihad, if he is serving his parents he is doing jihad if he is defending his country then he is doing jihad in the the light of islam and these lines IM jihadi and so everyone is jihadi............jihad is not related to terrorism type things its a complete ISLAMIC philosphy

yeah i do understand and that is what i tried to explain but i didn't write as you did thanks for elaborating to others aswell

From the way you type, you're probably 14 years old.
Have you even bothered to read the artivle? At least give points countering those mentioned in the article instead of randomly passing comments like " we will use it for cooking"
check your spellings of article and you are saying i am 14yr............lolz
by the way i read whole article there is nothing new in it...........
you people are so much afraid of our nuclear weapons......................nuclearphobia
i have a advice for you dont be personal ok

when you occupied our territory then i will offer you a cup of tea.....we will not use any type of nuclear weapon...if this makes you happy then i will not go nuclear but sad thing is that i cant control PAK ARMY they will surely nuke you

Instead of using rational discussion we have now "evolved" to "brother" and "Jihad" --- Poor Pakistanis, they seem to have zero ability to reason their way out of problem and must resort to "Jeehad" and religion as solutions to all problems, not just those of the spirit and of faith

Instead of using rational discussion we have now "evolved" to "brother" and "Jihad" --- Poor Pakistanis, they seem to have zero ability to reason their way out of problem and must resort to "Jeehad" and religion as solutions to all problems, not just those of the spirit and of faith

dear brother..........my dear indian friend use jihad word first time and im calling brother to someone its none of your business i call u brother too.........and ur post showing ur reasoning capability...............AS A MUSLIM ITS MY FIRM BELIEF THAT EVERY SOLUTION IS PRESENT IN MY RELIGION..........so dont talk about my faith

why don't you purchase books of KG class and read it then you will understand what is the meaning of brother ...............

why don't you purchase books of KG class and read it then you will understand what is the meaning of brother ...............

people here even think that calling someone BROTHER is related to religion or somethings like that they dont know its just a symbol of respects..........

and even this is religion then who the heck are they to pake their nose in ....... moderator should notice these kind of posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom