What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

90376838_4341220882555523_3521132245026865152_n.jpg

Work From Home ke Duraan Ghar Me Sukoon or Chain Qayam rakhne wale wazeefa....

~ Tum Bohat Khubsurat Lag Rahi ho - 7 baar.
~ Kaam Bhi Kitna Karti Ho - 7 baar.
~ Patli Ho Gayi Ho - 7 baar.
~ Thak Jaati Hogi - 7 baar.
~ Apna khayal Rakha karo - 7 baar.
~ Tumhare Maike Wale Kitne Achhe Hai - 7 baar.
~ Ek Kaamwaali aur rakh lein - 1 baar.

In wazeefo Ko Ghar Mein Rozana 3 se 4 baar biwi Ke samney padhne se ghar mein sakoon aur chain rahega.
Shaitan aap ko aisa karne se rokega per himmat karein aur ba-aawaz-e- buland padhen....

not sure if the history writers would be stupid or funny to say that.

China never stopped our students from coming back.
it had bigger issue of its own and didnt give a flying F about few hundred students from Pakistan. they were never more dear to China than its own population.

it asked all nations to take their people back and countries as poor as Afghanistan and Sudan took their students back.

our government just refused to pick our students and our embassy staff kept telling them to accept it as their fate.

some of those students did make their way back on their own through indirectly travelling back to Pakistan and uploaded their videos.
secondly the Iran doesn't run our border staff at Taftan and was not at fault that these people were allowed back in without setting up any quarantine camps and neither it had any say in those people to travel back to their homes and bring the infection with them.

the sad and funny is our mentality to blame everything on others rather than accept that we are lazy arsed hopeless mentality nation.

it had bigger issue of its own and didnt give a flying F about few hundred students from Pakistan. they were never more dear to China than its own population.

it asked all nations to take their people back and countries as poor as Afghanistan and Sudan took their students back.

our government just refused to pick our students and our embassy staff kept telling them to accept it as their fate.

some of those students did make their way back on their own through indirectly travelling back to Pakistan and uploaded their videos.
secondly the Iran doesn't run our border staff at Taftan and was not at fault that these people were allowed back in without setting up any quarantine camps and neither it had any say in those people to travel back to their homes and bring the infection with them.

the sad and funny is our mentality to blame everything on others rather than accept that we are lazy arsed hopeless mentality nation.

Dear don't gets serious, it was for fun and I didn't realize it could offend someone. Anyway I have removed the post and apologise for it.

Dear don't gets serious, it was for fun and I didn't realize it could offend someone. Anyway I have removed the post and apologise for it.
it was stupid and funny in the same sense hence my commentary
we as a nation are funny and have reasons for everything

the original post and my response is well placed

Case of china and iran were different. Chinese people were there permanently with resource to stay there ... in iran pakistani will pilgrims. How were they supposed to stay ? They didnt had shelter or food or any funds for living ... how were they supposed to stay ?

Back
Top Bottom