What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

50636752_2393634190671400_1148340578388279296_n.jpg

50875428_2393826397318846_8629261056318898176_n.jpg

Watched it when i had watched everything on my netflix,partly because it was on bbc's entertainment page for a few weeks. Found nothing of history in it. It was a shitty movie to be honest.
Havent watched all the star wars. Just the ones in this decade and they were good, although i dont know the backstories and dont care to. Breaking Bad is good and its spin off Better call saul is equally great if not more.. You should read ASOIAF though instead of watching GoT.
history-fantasy

Especially Breaking Bad, how can crime be glamorized ??
Ok then you must watch Better Call Saul. Its more of what pushes one to crime.

Watched it when i had watched everything on my netflix,partly because it was on bbc's entertainment page for a few weeks. Found nothing of history in it. It was a shitty movie to be honest.

Baahubali ??

Yes, it is quite bad. I don't know why it became famous.

Havent watched all the star wars. Just the ones in this decade and they were good, although i dont know the backstories and dont care to.

What do you think of the Star Trek series ??

You should read ASOIAF though instead of watching GoT.

Have you read the Dune series ??

Believe me, once you have Dune the other series' look pheeka.

Ok then you must watch Better Call Saul. Its more of what pushes one to crime.

Seems an interesting premise.

Saw only one, liked it at the time dont really remember anything now except Captain Kirk, not really sure about that too. Was about 10 years ago

Okay.

No, but most definitely look it up.

The original six books of the series were written by the late Frank Herbert, a former US Navy officer. He was much inspired by Islamic and West Asian themes. Like "Zensunni Wanderers".

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom