What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Too much irony in one post LMAO.
But then again you're too stupid to get a simple one-liner with two slang words and two emojis in it.
I was hardly being rude, it's just that you got your fat guy panties in a bunch over nothing. You can ask some Indian member what my rude moments are like.
So read my last 3 words again....

Aaj mere dasway maheny ki panjvi date the. :mad:
D0A66K94.jpg

hahahahaha

Once upon a time there was a girl @Chauvinist . She was faislabadi didi so i made her my teacher. Ab kahan wesy achy teacher's milty hy. :cray:

@Hell hound , @Mentee , Remember her. ?
pata nahi khan gaib ho gai hay wasey woh bhi larki ki skin main larka hi tha :rofl::rofl: :enjoy:

islye me kehta hun apny PDF friends ka atleast koi aik backup contact rakha karo Zaalimo
apna to hay ;)

kcuh logo KO to delete kr dyna chaheay internet explorer ki trha baaki ap Ki bat kabil ghorr Hain
khotiya misal to sahi day internet explorer delete nahi hota :disagree:

When you decide to hit the Spralty's with an expeditionary force and there is an entire Chinese battlegroup waiting for you and they just blew your first MKI out of the sky, you realize you should bring more than one SPYDER.
bingo.png

When you decide to hit the Spralty's with an expeditionary force and there is an entire Chinese battlegroup waiting for you and they just blew your first MKI out of the sky, you realize you should bring more than one SPYDER.
View attachment 429571
my play style was qualitative one with the emphasis on air and naval power(tomcats are the best btw).i hated those IR sams and helis equipped with IR missiles.those things are death warrant for your aircrafts and worse thing you can't use bvrs/sead on them.

Back
Top Bottom