What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

@IHK_PK
lmao stop blowing up my notifications will you. :alcoholic::crazy:

Untitledyyyy.jpg

@IHK_PK
lmao stop blowing up my notifications will you. :alcoholic::crazy:

View attachment 429550
Oh .... rude guy. ....did u forget u were posting here ..on a public forum.....and with out mentioning that. ...*plzz-z don't like my posts*... because u r not a balanced head and got offended if some one did like ur public posts. .....why don't u start posting after some thinking. .. will you. :::bigger alcoholic and crazy poster:

Any way I know now that u were not worth it.... by liking ur posts. ...loner ..... it was my way to remember that till which post I have read so next time I can start from the rest un liked. .. go to hell. ..

Oh .... rude guy. ....did u forget u were posting here ..on a public forum.....and with out mentioning that. ...*plzz-z don't like my posts*... because u r not a balanced head and got offended if some one did like ur public posts. .....why don't u start posting after some thinking. .. will you. :::bigger alcoholic and crazy poster:

Any way I know now that u were not worth it.... by liking ur posts. ...loner ..... it was my way to remember that till which post I have read so next time I can start from the rest un liked. .. go to hell. ..
Too much irony in one post LMAO.
But then again you're too stupid to get a simple one-liner with two slang words and two emojis in it.
I was hardly being rude, it's just that you got your fat guy panties in a bunch over nothing. You can ask some Indian member what my rude moments are like.

Back
Top Bottom