What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

You've got to be sh!tting me. Sorry, I'll show myself out. :closed:
there was a Nat Geo program on this where the sacred monkeys are stealing fruit from the fruit vendors in the street and hanging by the ledges and walls fo the buildings and pooping from the rooftops and walls

today Asma Jahangir has come out of her cave by blaming Army for all this mess

I was wondering where that great woman has gone? there were news of violence against domestic servants (of course why she should care) news about contaminated water in Karachi and Pindi (not interested)
old derelict buildings falling and people loosing their lives (not human rights enough)

and then suddenly she appears in Geo News blaming army for all the conspiracies against democracy.

hail to the truth seeker she deserves a Nobel prize for her golden heart

20228490_10154936173258137_2090255098688494323_n.jpg

10933835_10152673056488137_3628532675541014792_n.jpg

PS or real remarks ....???
Real hein bahi!!

At least mein tu real smaj ka enjoy kr raha!!

Kamal ke jugtain chl rahi hein SC mein aj kal! :D :D

I was wondering where that great woman has gone? there were news of violence against domestic servants (of course why she should care) news about contaminated water in Karachi and Pindi (not interested)
old derelict buildings falling and people loosing their lives (not human rights enough)

and then suddenly she appears in Geo News blaming army for all the conspiracies against democracy.

Arry wah bahi!!

I was missing the inspirations aunty ge too!!
Kafi din sa twitter pa chul dy raha hoon un ko but aunty life he ni krwati, na yeh na Marvi aunty!!

Hai,, kya yaad krwa dea boss!

Army ka sath tu aunty ke contract deal ha boss, suna ka raat ko uncle ke kai harkatton ka ilzam b fouj pa laga dyti hein, Uncle baray praysham hein is baat sa :D

there was a Nat Geo program on this where the sacred monkeys are stealing fruit from the fruit vendors in the street and hanging by the ledges and walls fo the buildings and pooping from the rooftops and walls

Any idea what the program was called? I'm apprehensive about typing "Nat Geo sh!tting monkeys". :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom