What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

as @friendly_ troll96 said , raaaaaat v bhanni ty jammi v anni :rofl: as of now , Ganja group is leading by one score :lol:

Qasmay aaj jo supreme court ne Chawl maari hay na. herat hay.

Aray ya na-ehil kar dety ya phir barri kar dety. Committee he banani the to day-1 se bana lety.

Or ziada herange wali bat ye kay is faisle me aisa tha kia jo isy 57 din tak rokay rakha gya hay.

Boht keh rahy thy aisa faisla sunaae gy kay nasle yaad rakhy ge. Waqai, Naslye Adlia ki ye chawl kesy bhool sakty hay. :lol:

C94xSpIW0AAFs0L.jpg

C94Sjs3WsAAGTpT.jpg

OK, this one is a killer!!

PMLN supporter not understanding the reference to Mario Puzo's novel and the character of Godfather (who is a gangster and a criminal) thought that it is some sort of appreciation. Thinking that being called Godfather by SC is a token of appreciation, this is what they decided to do:
x18052717_10158564336440494_1805303764_n.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5Rdze-Hak9.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
GODFATHER ka "KITHAB" milnay par!!
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I guess i have seen it all now, somebody should come and kill me!!

Last edited:
How does one verify that this is not done by PTI or PPP ?

OK, this one is a killer!!

PMLN supporter not understanding the reference to Mario Puzo's novel and the character of Godfather (who is a gangster and a criminal) thought that it is some sort of appreciation. Thinking that being called Godfather by SC is a token of appreciation, this is what they decided to do:
View attachment 392189
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
GODFATHER ka "KITHAB" milnay par!!
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I guess i have seen it all now, somebody should come and kill me!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom