What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

haha this is so cute @war&peace
171000.jpg

mixed..but i made a large number of objects when i was a student so now I just use them..so it takes time ..but now it is quite fast for me

was wondering if you could design this. construction workers need to be replaced with male and female lab scientists in white coats and businessmen and women in suits. it should look modern and corporate. it's for a friend.

i made this (it's incomplete lol) but i think it could be better. boxes make it look crowded so i tried to accommodate the text in flags and other objects.

Last edited:
was wondering if you could design this. construction workers need to be replaced with male and female lab scientists in white coats and businessmen and women in suits. it should look modern and corporate. it's for a friend.

View attachment 380225
i made this (it's incomplete lol) but i think it could be better. boxes make it look crowded so i tried to accommodate the text in flags and other objects.
View attachment 380227
I can make but it will take a longer time since none of it can be modified as this is some jpg or png. so it needs to be made from the scratch..and right now all my attention is somewhere else ;) If I get sometime on the weekend, I may give it a try :)

Here is a bit larger version :)
View attachment 380226
Me and my kindle :dirol:
i so love this. it's button cute. i find owls so cute and want to pet one but someone told me it's prohibited to pet owls in pakistan. :cry:
made this for some ISP from norway. the buyer really loved it and was gonna pay me $67 but an indians got jealous of my design and told him i stole it from the internet. everybody was sending him logos that had computers and wires and crap like that lol.

I can make but it will take a longer time since none of it can be modified as this is some jpg or png. so it needs to be made from the scratch..and right now all my attention is somewhere else ;) If I get sometime on the weekend, I may give it a try :)
no worries and hurries. :) :)

Last edited:
i so love this. it's button cute. i find owls so cute and want to pet one but someone told me it's prohibited to pet owls in pakistan. :cry:
made this for some ISP from norway. the buyer really loved it and was gonna pay me $67 but an indians got jealous of my design and told him i stole it from the internet. everybody was sending him logos that had computers and wires and crap like that lol.View attachment 380228
indians are cheapest competitors in every aspect...but since I have all the layers and stuff so no one can claim as such on my work. I used to earn money from graphic design and web design during my masters to complement my scholarship and yeah I enjoyed working as it financed my passion for photography :)
Once a girl claimed one of my landscapes in a competition but she failed as I had the RAW and the looser didn't know that it :)

Last edited:

-
indians are cheapest competitors in every aspect...but since I have all the layers and stuff so no one can claim as such on mine..I used to earn money from graphic design and web design during my masters to complement my scholarship and yeah I enjoyed working as it financed my passion for photography :)
Once a girl claimed one of my landscapes in a competition but she failed as I had the RAW and the looser didn't know that it :)

Followed by bengalis lol. Indians literally begged him to change his mind on my design. Although i had taken the owl from the internet, it had no license strings attached and the most important part, the concept, was 100 percent my own but they managed to get him to focus on the taken-from-the-internet bs. Since i was only testing the freelance site, i never pushed and let them poor cry babies take the candy. Thing I learned: Indians will be Indians.:bad:
-
Do you code wordpress?
-
i made this logo and wp theme (inspired from a premium theme) for a trump supporter. :lol:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom