What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Modi launched Kissan - Farmer's Television channel and now:

16665647_1874277542830827_5985337117538458503_o.jpg

Its fine when this conversation happens between adults....but have you seen how they are trying to cram in this gender identity crap at such young age to children? Sickening!
Yeah I've heard it's gotten really bad. They're also teaching little kids anal sex. They're even pushing to normalize pedophilia.

Pedophilia rights today is at where homosexual rights were fifteen years ago. Fifteen years from now pedophilia will be legalized and then who knows what "minority" cause these deranged people will push for.

Yeah I've heard it's gotten really bad. They're also teaching little kids anal sex. They're even pushing to normalize pedophilia.

Pedophilia rights today is at where homosexual rights were fifteen years ago. Fifteen years from now pedophilia will be legalized and then who knows what "minority" cause these deranged people will push for.

There is a push back happening now. Watch this year very closely, specifically certain rings that are exposed and prosecuted in the US. There's some FBI guy on 4chan who says there are some pretty big things that are around the corner, lets see if he's legit I guess.

There is a push back happening now. Watch this year very closely, specifically certain rings that are exposed and prosecuted in the US. There's some FBI guy on 4chan who says there are some pretty big things that are around the corner, lets see if he's legit I guess.
Is there really a FBI guy in 4Chan? Lol.

I hope there will be allot of cleansing within the next four years (& hopefully four more after that) but i fear crooks in the establishment will do their best to sabotage any attempts by Trump to clean out the house. And the DILDOS will continue to riot and burn cities and campuses (honestly, i think that's a great thing because that will continue to push the normies to the right).

But lets see what comes of it and hope for the best.

Yeah apparently. Bill Still was quoting him in one of his videos earlier:

Here's an ongoing update:

Is the location surprising?
Interesting revelation and the location of the pedophile ring bust turned out to be LA, one of the main locations mentioned by the FBI source on 4Chan however was it revealed if any high profile personalities were arrested? That would be interesting.

Also I'm not surprised that the main locations of these pedophilia rings are all coastal cities dominated by Liberals. They're the main pushers and normalizers behind this kind of degeneracy.

Interesting revelation and the location of the pedophile ring bust turned out to be LA, one of the main locations mentioned by the FBI source on 4Chan however was it revealed if any high profile personalities were arrested? That would be interesting.

Also I'm not surprised that the main locations of these pedophilia rings are all coastal cities dominated by Liberals. They're the main pushers and normalizers behind this kind of degeneracy.

Will have to wait and see. I for one think its going to take a lot longer to gather the momentum to go after the real high level people (though willing to be proved wrong by this "FBI guy"). They will start with the easier targets (like this ring that was busted in LA) to gather more evidence given these things work in inter-connected networks.

Because when they go after the real big fish (in DC and hollywood etc), they need to have everything in a row (100% water-tight) and commit to it fully...because MSM and its backers will do everything in their power to upset any half-measures and likely succeed if the momentum is weak.

So I am preparing for the long term. I feel there are about 8 years here to work with that just might create a new renaissance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom