What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Putin Invaded "Korea" - says Member of the US House of Representatives from California Maxine Waters

Putin Invaded "Korea" - says Member of the US House of Representatives from California Maxine Waters
Don't forget @vostok :
00-vitaly-podvitsky-putin-did-it-2014.jpg
putin-did-it.gif
putin-did-it.jpg

Evil Russians :sarcastic:
#Putin did it

Attachments

• 00-vitaly-podvitsky-putin-did-it-2014.jpg
    00-vitaly-podvitsky-putin-did-it-2014.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 33
Crimea = Korea.............pretty close for ignorant loud mouth americans

Attachments

• Diorama%2C_cavemen_-_National_Museum_of_Mongolian_History.jpeg
    Diorama%2C_cavemen_-_National_Museum_of_Mongolian_History.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 46
Duterte right?

They did a pretty good one in Narcos recently (couldnt find eng version on utube):

My favourite will always be the scarface one tho heh....tho i guess that was with a rope.

I believe it's a reference to the Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet who threw communists out of helicopters and into the water below. Though wouldn't be surprised if the practice was used by others as well like Duterte.

I believe it's a reference to the Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet who threw communists out of helicopters and into the water below. Though wouldn't be surprised if the practice was used by others as well like Duterte.
Didn't know that he threw communists out of helicopters, but no surprise since he was a CIA stooge after all...

Wow, :lol: Duterte is crazy.

What a moron this woman is. She clearly has no clue what's she's even talking about. Most likely got her position due to affirmative action rather than merit. And most likely an Obama appointee. The current American system is infested with these drug addicts and simpletons appointed by Obama. He really screwed the system up before he left.

Back
Top Bottom