What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

RDT_20220904_0350195904651980716253280.png

Last edited:
lol, that actor is apparently not into girls. I can't remember his name but he had a scandal with a young man.
Kevin Spacey got "ME TOOed" by a male alleging he touched him indecently. nothing was proven but Kevin paid the price by getting cancelled from shows and movies.

wasnt it rape?, I heard rape in the headlines when the news broke out years ago
but tbh I dint read the article, just the headlines
bull shit. it was allegation by a worker of indecent touching or forcing him to suck his cock. nothing was proven.
the unknown claimant wanted to sell sorties and make some money .
not sure what he got in the end but Kevin was punished though cancellations and boycott.

Kevin Spacey got "ME TOOed" by a male alleging he touched him indecently. nothing was proven but Kevin paid the price by getting cancelled from shows and movies.

bull shit. it was allegation by a worker of indecent touching or forcing him to suck his cock. nothing was proven.
the unknown claimant wanted to sell sorties and make some money .
not sure what he got in the end but Kevin was punished though cancellations and boycott.
He flew on Epstein's plane according to the pilot. Some of these American elites are really sick. And hollywood isn't even good anymore, they can't make a movie without shoving degenerate agenda in your mouth and superhero movies are just cartoons 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom