What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Food Cart​

Do you ever wonder what happens to supermarket trolleys once they are past their prime? You might think they are just thrown away, or melted down into scrap metal.

But the truth is, once these trusty carts have done their time in the shopping mall, they are retired to picturesque spots like this sun-dappled wood, and live out the rest of their days as unconventional camping apparatus.

1645559019458.png

It looks like a mystical and generous little parking fairy decided to help this poor little negligent vehicle out, and draw a whole new parking spot. They even left an adorable message in blue letters stating: “A spot just for you!”

A Special Message from the Parking Fairy

It doesn’t get sweeter than that now does it ?

Starting Their Marriage with a Rollercoaster

We’re not sure why this spontaneous couple decided to get married on a rollercoaster, but it looks like perhaps the bride is having seconds thoughts about strapping in. Yikes!

#1. It's not made of plastic, it's the same ceramic material as the seat
#2. It's only for the pic, no one really does that
#3. You are definitely an Indian!

How would I know no one does that ? I don't live in America. Look at this post.

And as if you of Pakistan-origin are the leader of a Pakistani Mars settlement since the last 20 years. :rolleyes:

Tags for all the Ayatollah appearances in this video.
No Iranian video is complete without the presence of an Ayatollah
total 13 appearances out of which 4 are live specimens and rest are static

I spent a lot of time and dedication so error correction in time stamp can be around -+ 1 second. but count is correct

PS. the thumbnail has no appearance in the entire video.
0:47
0:50 live specimen
0:58 live specimen
01:23
03:09
04:40
04:43 live specimen
04:54
05:45
05:50
06:00
06:12