What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

eggs.jpg

A POLITICIAN visited a village and asked what their needs were.
"We have two basic needs sir," replied the villager. "Firstly, we have a hospital, but there's no doctor."
On hearing this, the politician whipped out his cellphone, and after speaking for a while he reassured the village leader that the doctor would be there the next day.
He then asked about the second problem.
"Secondly sir, there is no cellphone coverage anywhere in this village."
🤣
🤣
🤣

1628359246984.png

:D :D :D :D :D

آیمن شاہ

My boyfriend broke up with me,he thinks im childish. So i calmed down. Took a deep breathe. Went to his house. Rang the doorbell and then ran away.

3 drunk guys entered a taxi. the driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine,turn it off again and said "We reached your destination" The first guy gave him money,the second guy said "thank you" then gave him money too,while the third guy slapped the taxi driver,the driver was shocked thinking the third guy knew what he did,the driver asked "What was that for?" the third guy replied "Control your speed next time, you've nearly killed us!!"
🙄
🤣
🤣
🤣

A Jew, A Muslim and A Christian travelling together along with a female BBC journalist.

She was interviewing all suddenly train go through a tunnel all went dark then a kissing sound and then a slap sound.....After the tunnel Jew was seen holding his hand on his cheek and female journalist seems angry....
Muslim was thinking in a dark Jew kissed journalist and she slaps him...While Christian was thinking if train goes through next tunnel he will make again kissing sound and slaps Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom