What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

173755439_135165435246904_8030842913926598034_n.jpg

NICE joke deserves translation as well which you do from time to time :)

rephrased and changed a bit for better flow
(changed student for papu, and buffalo for cow)

Teacher: what do we get from hen?
Student: meat and eggs.
Teacher: Good, now tell us what we get from goat?
student: Milk and mutton.
Teacher: very good. now tell what does a cow give us?
Student: homework!!
the first words that came out of my mouth after reading this joke was ...

Son of a bitch

ok here is the translation for those who cant read urdu

Guy opens his front door when he hears someone knocking.
he sees a pizza delivery man holding a box of pizza.

the guy says to the delivery guy that he never ordered the Pizza why he is here?
the Pizza guy replies that it is actually that guys's neighbor that ordered the pizza but since he couldn't log into his facebook account so he couldn't take the picture so he sent me here to show you the pizza so that you know that he is having a Pizza today :)

Last edited:

Are these people not educated and if not - do they love living in delusion and pseudo scientific existence?

Wow. If these people are in charge of thought leadership than I am really sad for the future of India and where they will take the land of their birth....

I bet these are the same folks who claim India had invented airplanes and plastic surgery.

In any case, I will lay off any more comments, going by TV news alone, the situation in India is dire.....

Last edited:
Sindh has the highest per capita income: Nasir Hussain Shah :sarcastic::sarcastic:

using PPP data is stupid...this is the bane of all South Asian officials..in a world where there is so much export and import, nominal is the only data that matters....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom