Oh! Dats gud!
No,dats bad ! she won’t give me a cent.

Oh, dats bad!
No,dats Gud! She bought me a big house!

Oh.dats gud.
No.dats bad! The house burnt down!

Oh,dats bad!.
No, dats gud! She was inside

Does Google Manipulate it's search results?

If You Type "A Good Muslim is"(without quote) , Auto complete result from Google will be Offensive.

But, If You Replace it with "A Good Christian/Hindu is", the same auto fill does not come.

Only One with similar answer is "A Good Jew is" :smokin:

1girl kissed a small boy. . Girl-oh sorry. . !! Tumare gal pe lipstick lag gayi. . Boy-kuch accha karne se agar daAg lagte he. . Toh daag acche he.

How can she slap?

Warning: Viewer Discretion advised

Language: 18+/R

it just shows how similar attitude we Pakistanis and Indians have towards women
that any Westerner will never ever understand
we are very sensitive towards women despite having appalling human rights record and wife beating etc
but no one will dare to hit a woman like that no matter if she is a whore or a thief or wrong in anyway.
I want to keep politics, nationality and religion aside, yes our mutual history during partition , during Gujrat riots and freedom struggle in Kashmir has some heart rending stories where women were victims but I am not talking extremes but everyday life here.

India or Pakistan, if someone hits a woman in public like that he will surely get a beating. I know I will jump in for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
download

can one of the indians please describe what led to this ''slap'' incident?

i've ssaw this video once before and i was confused. What were they bickering about?

and was that ever aired on TV or it was cancelled?

i've ssaw this video once before and i was confused. What were they bickering about?

Ravi is upset

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

24v2q86.jpg

i watched it before..in this firstly girl who is host slap the boy then boy do the same:lol:
it was aired surely.
boy firstly says i dont want to talk to u....then she slaps him and get slapped

A guy in a supermarket goes up to the cashier and places two cans of dog food on the counter.

The cashier asks, "Do you have a dog sir?"

"Yes, it's at home," replies the man.

"To be able to sell you the dog food sir, I must see the dog. That is store policy," says the cashier.

Next day the man goes places two cans of cat food on the counter.

"Do you own a cat sir?" asks the cashier.

"Yes I do, it's at home," says the man.

"Well I am sorry sir. Store policy. I must see the cat before I can sell you cat food," says the cashier.

The next day the man returns to the store and walks directly to the same cashier. He has a brown paper bag in his hand.

"Here," he says to the cashier, "put your hand in here."

The cashier puts her hand in the brown paper bag.

"It is all soft and warm," she says.

"Yes, that's right," says the man, "I need to buy two rolls of toilet paper."

well i guess they bruised eachother's ego.....

but i think getting your arse kicked by a mob of men is most humiliating. I mean, i've been in a small number of fights -- and i havent won all of them. But there were no cameras around, and youtube didnt quite exist yet! If i were that kid, i would have killed myself from shame.

there is no redemption from that!

well i guess they bruised eachother's ego.....

but i think getting your arse kicked by a mob of men is most humiliating. I mean, i've been in a small number of fights -- and i havent won all of them. But there were no cameras around, and youtube didnt quite exist yet! If i were that kid, i would have killed myself from shame.

there is no redemption from that!

didn't u read the above post..that it was scripted and that boy escaped from mob..:rofl:

lol @ the comment section in that Ravi wala article

as for escaping the mob (alive) -- well the damage was done i guess. He did start crying and he didn't really put up much of a struggle.

he did slap her pretty hard though...that video became quite the sensation, judging by the number of views it got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom